HWBOT Community Forums

The Official Team CUP 2018 DDR4 stage thread:

Leeghoofd

• Crew

Start date will be the 5th of August till the 31st of October.

Verification rules will be expanded versus the regular standard offical HWBot rules:

• CPU-Z tabs for CPU, Mainboard and Memory (+SPD for the memory stage)
  • Verification Screenshots are always full screen, no removal of taskbar, no clipping,...
  • Retail hardware only (also for motherboards)
  • Competition Background must be visible
  • To avoid the drama of last year, picture(s) of the RUNNING OC setup has to be added with each submission
  • For all 3DMark benchmarks the latest Systeminfo has to be installed (have verification files at hand)
  • Only single core GPUs are allowed!!
  • If required don't forget to add the verification link!
  • List the cpu type/speed/cooling used, motherboard brand/type, Memory/speed and GPU brand/type/clocks in the submission

Competition page here: http://hwbot.org/competition/team_cup_2018_ddr4/

Edited by Leeghoofd

Just to confirm, does "Only use build in GPU of the processor. No dedicated GPUs allowed." for stage 7 mean Vega M isn't allowed?  Sorry if it should be obvious, I just like to be sure (and some team members like to convince themselves it's still unclear...)

Edited by mickulty

2 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

nope if it is not a dedicated GPU it is not a dedicated GPU, if your team can manage to get hold of these, than you have the edge...

For the reasons I gave in my message I think it is a dedicated GPU :P

But alright.  The important thing is we're clear, and that it's out in the open now rather than having to deal with an outcry halfway through after spending £720 on locked hardware.

• Crew
12 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

Correct, it has been confirmed that it is full out and titan is allowed in the main thread for the whole comp

Titans are only allowed in  the SLI stage, nowhere else in the competition.

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Thanks 1

You have to click submitt to hwbot without internet connection while the error message is open drag the .hwbot file from benchmark folder. You can submitt the file, but keep in mind to take a screenshot sepperately because the file is only a data file.

ycruncher.PNG

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, TAGG said:

You have to click submitt to hwbot without internet connection while the error message is open drag the .hwbot file from benchmark folder. You can submitt the file, but keep in mind to take a screenshot sepperately because the file is only a data file.

ycruncher.PNG

this works for me for the cometition.
Submission outside comp is working whitout problems

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 11:18 AM, TAGG said:

ycruncher.PNG

Bummer. Wish I'd read this before (it's not so intuitive to know to do that). I submitted using the actual app :( Can it be moved to the comp?

http://hwbot.org/submission/3939445

Tia!

Edited by funsoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 5:39 AM, Matt26LFC said:

TeamMLG have now submitted 3 R15 runs for DDR4 stage 3 however its not taken the most recent sub into account and still says we need 1 more Sub? I've tried hitting recalc ranking but still didn't take our most recent sub into account

This seems to still be broken ATM. I subbed a 7350k score at 6.36 ghz on Saturday but it still hasn't shown up in our rankings even though we have a 6700k and 7740x at ~5 ghz that definitely don't have more score/core.