HWBOT Community Forums

Zosma Chips + OCZ ram

yosarianilives

For sale today I have a few am3 cpus from some binning I've been doing for Team Cup as well as some OCZ ddr3 I found. Will split shipping on all orders of multiple items, international included.

Phenom II x4 840t and Athlon II 640 #25, 26, 28 (unlock to 6 core cpu) $20 shipped (cont US) each

Phenom II x4 840t and Athlon II 640 #19, 27, 29 $10 shipped (cont US) each,

Phenom II x4 955 BE $20+ship  Sold to Shadyreaper

Binning numbers here, all binning done at 1.65v core on single stage phase change.

GsHIByF.jpg

OCZ ddr3 $5+ship per stick

j002RZ6.jpg

Any questions comment or PM below

Edited by yosarianilives

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Aleslammer said:

Is that real?

Yes, sadly while shipping into the US isn't too bad, shipping out of the US is very high. Basically prices are around $35 for small flat rate box (everything in the listing as it is now will fit into this box), ~$70 for medium flat rate box (fits a mobo and maybe a ram kit or cpu), and $100 for large flat rate box.

12 hours ago, suzuki said:

Yes it is :).

Shipping from Usa it's absurd ,customs also.

Even if you take only a cpu or ram kit will be over 65$.

Not sure on customs, but just shipping should be $35-40 to most parts of europe for small things like cpus and ram. It's just the mobo box that is $70. Also you'll find the new deal of splitting shipping on all orders of multiple items should help a lot ;) 

Edited by yosarianilives

Bump.

I've looked at a few numbers on hwbot and a 6 core thuban at around 4.3ish should beat any 4 core deneb, even if deneb is at high 6 ghz. So gonna need 3x fully unlocked zosmas if you want to be within the top 3 of that stage, also based on my binning of 30+ chips only about 50% will unlock to 6 cores at all so keep that in mind. Best to buy some spares if you buy off ebay.

Edited by yosarianilives

2 hours ago, suzuki said:

Didn’t know that reddit has an overclocking area,ty for that.

but this guy... :)))

CA8A549F-B298-4613-8D7E-71047A7CC4A5.jpeg

I met a guy at a lan party someone with same cpu at 5.7 on water at 1.7v who used it for a vantage global first on launch week of the og titan with a 4 way setup. At least on the 3dmark ladder. He didn't even know about hwbot. Won a lighting strip by guessing his score. Perhaps this is that guy? Although he said he degraded the shit out of his cpu and had to rma. 

6 hours ago, suzuki said:

How is that even possible ,you sure it was no cpuz bug or something ?

best on hwbot database is a 5300 mhz run on 1.7v water.

Sandy doesn't scale much with cold. If there are 2600k's that can do 5.5+ on water I see no reason that a 3930k couldn't do it with a big loop. I'm also pretty sure that he put his intake right up against an ac vent.