HWBOT Community Forums

Trouff's Garage Sale: z270/x299 MB and more - Update 2019-05

Trouffman

• 3 weeks later...

For all of you interested in buying stuff from this topic,UNTESTED means it has a high chance of beeing DOA ,as it was in my case with the Rampage Extreme i bought from him.

i sent pm explaining the situation long ago,is marked as read but no reply so far,he doesn’t care. Nice attitude from one of the iconic figures of hwbot.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, suzuki said:

For all of you interested in buying stuff from this topic,UNTESTED means it has a high chance of beeing DOA ,as it was in my case with the Rampage Extreme i bought from him.

i sent pm explaining the situation long ago,is marked as read but no reply so far,he doesn’t care. Nice attitude from one of the iconic figures of hwbot.

Buying untested is like diving in a pool ( blindfolded ), without knowing if there is even water in the pool.

No comments on the seller's attitude.

People, learn to pay with PayPal - NOT FRIENDS AND FAMILY. PAY THE DAMN FEES.

When money changes hands, all minds should rest assured that nothing will go wrong.

Seller does not accept this method of payment ?

DONT BUY.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

Buying untested is like diving in a pool ( blindfolded ), without knowing if there is even water in the pool.

When money changes hands, all minds should rest assured that nothing will go wrong.

DONT BUY.

Just let everyone knows if u pay in paypal - FRIENDS AND FAMILY 

U CANOT MAKE DISPUTE if something happen !

• Crew
16 hours ago, suzuki said:

I was at an international event and popped up the email then forgot about it. Replied and settlement proposed ;) 

Untested means I have no idea if it works or not. please consider not working unless you know how to fix things.

• Like 1

• Crew
14 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

DONT BUY.

7 hours ago, gkmltd said:

Just let everyone knows if u pay in paypal - FRIENDS AND FAMILY 

U CANOT MAKE DISPUTE if something happen !

I always use paypal for this reason. Just timing and bad memory was in play here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trouffman said:

I was at an international event and popped up the email then forgot about it. Replied and settlement proposed ;) 

Untested means I have no idea if it works or not. please consider not working unless you know how to fix things.

An arangement has been made ,from my point of view the matter is closed. 

Thank you Trouffman.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2