HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][DE/EU] - MONSTER X299 Single Stage Cooler

nachtfalke

For sale my latest unit , i build this unit specially for X299 HEDT intel platform and what will come , this unit is a beast , builded like a panzer for war...

is not an ordinary unit , added some feature that no other phase change use ....

first and most important feature is his evaporator , that is an TWIN loop evap over 1 kg weight made from ETP cooper, it use 2 independent internal loop , it use 2 expansions valve ( cap tubes), they are independent and they evaporating independent into evaporator, also this unit use 2 dryers (one for each XV) and a liquid line reciever ...witch at hight load help at codensor cooling capacity ...

compressor is an 2HP rotary with ~ 40ccm ...it sit on the springs not gumy legs ,the most intresting  thig is that use an liquid injection port , so this compressor will be never  overheated even if you use an 7980X cpu  agressivley overvolted , it has also external overload protection ...that is a nice feature of this Sanyo compressor .

unit has also an cut off switch witch is programmed to cut off power of compressor if discharge pressurre exced 20 bar....witch i think will never happend ...because this unit hold 800w heat easy!

used on my 7920x , witch is an decent clocker , not an golden ....it can be overclocked easy to 5500mhz  on this unit , at -50 evap temp at 1.5vcpu

because his square evaporator , bench rig/platform need to be rotated at pom eclosure holes!

price 1050 euros without shipping

payment via paypal , bank transfer ..

unit will be shipped only EU , because of his weight picked up personnaly will be favorit..if not need to quote for shipping cost first! , unit use 230v/50hz compressor with schuko power cord connector!

20180928_112847largezte6v.jpg

20180928_112346largevcf3r.jpg

20180928_112346largevcf3r.jpg 20180928_112422largesoiqt.jpg 20180928_112428largevidyg.jpg 20180928_112432largembfzs.jpg 20180928_112819larges9dog.jpg 20180928_112847largezte6v.jpg 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Fasttrack said:

Oh my...

Men are born babies and die babies. Passion... it can move mountains :)

Saw this ( thank you @suzuki ) and I am getting a strong itch.

Naomi presented naked to an old but passionate man. Haha.

Mine has to come next month from his hands ,you should really consider this. Besides the fact that you can bench like others on cascade you have also a limited edition build which will never appear again on the market.

My unit will be attuned for old stuff and max 6c /12t ,i need high compatibility with the old hardware i have ,but for you guys this one is perfect.

@suzuki your unit will hold easly 10-12 core cpu , because it will be used an 30ccm reciprocationg compressor -this will be an powerfull and silent unit, large condensor ( dual fan)aswell and some feature added to be a specially unit :D  !   your  will be  my last unit builded ....i´m out from oc and phase build! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, funsoul said:

Should be np Alby. Bartx sells some really nice vga mounts for use with ss/cascade.

No standard or premade gpu mount will fit this and it's oversized square evap. That being said it would be an easy thing to do yourself using some pom, tho you may have to get creative to get it to mount square/level. She's a one of a kind beast so surely worth it

I am trying to approach this rare diamond, balancing myself between enthusiasm and logic.

So, I have a few questions for the seller and manufacturer.

1) Would a dedicated 40amp line be sufficient for the operation of the unit ?

2) What are the service intervals required for keeping the unit in TOP condition ?

3) Since you clearly stated that you are quitting the field of OC and also the field of manufacturing SS units and cascades, what happens with after sales support-service ?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

I am trying to approach this rare diamond, balancing myself between enthusiasm and logic.

So, I have a few questions for the seller and manufacturer.

1) Would a dedicated 40amp line be sufficient for the operation of the unit ?

2) What are the service intervals required for keeping the unit in TOP condition ?

3) Since you clearly stated that you are quitting the field of OC and also the field of manufacturing SS units and cascades, what happens with after sales support-service ?

Thanks

1) more than enought

2) no need 

3)always my units will have support-service, if needed!