HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][DE/EU] - MONSTER X299 Single Stage Cooler

nachtfalke

That evaporator is an prototype,  i made it myself with manual tools,  100% hand work...only eclosure is made CNC milling machine , this evap beat all evaporators in hight loads and has the best Delta T .....because every internal  threading  with tap,  that elicoidals fins help refrigerant heat exchange lowering much better Delta T ...compared with other designs. Because it use not one but 2 cap tube internal refrigerant flow is incresed....also  temp  are splinted in half because refrigerant injection is from 2 different sided,  so at middle of bottom evap both loop are joined,  temp of multi core cpu are munch more appropiated....those all things make a big difference compared with other designs....if er speak about copper mass is a beast in hight loads......

the hole sistem is optimised  for this evaporator , compressor is also very important , you can see it is a  different  type used by a regulary single stage , when you want to play with hight loads ....you also need an large condensor capacity ....and an reciever in liquid line ...to make that condensor much more efficient in hight loads , because the bottom rowen of condensor will be allways full of liquid refrigerant ....and make that condensor to be not effi as should be ..... reciever in liquid line should be added, expansion valve used here ...well this "secret"  i can´t make it public......

Edited by nachtfalke

Just now, ozzie said:

thought you were giving up benching for good george ? ?, i been pondering over this unit myself, you beat me to it

Well Shane, if HWBOT decides ever to lift my 12 months ban, imposed on me August 2017, I would re-ignite my benching passion.

I have kindly asked since August 2018 for the ban to be ended ( lifted ) but have got no reply.

Who knows ??? LOL :)

BTU´s of the compressor had no relevance in low back pressure application .....those people that use this info as " power" of the compressor is in my opinion just an beginner in refrigeration units ...

we use a HIGHT back pressure compressor ( R407c/R410a) witch mean the BTU´s are rated at ~ +7.2 degree evaporation rate!!!!! Converted in LOW back pressure application( R404a / R507), for example -40 -45 degree evaporating temp the btu´s will be much much more lower !!! because his LOW suction entering pressure !!!!!

BTU( british thermal units) is only a standard used in airbusch splint clima .....

in low back pressure application we speak about his displacement! , in first post find you his specs!

Edited by nachtfalke