HWBOT Community Forums

The Official Country Cup 2018 thread

Leeghoofd

5 hours ago, avalanche said:

Oh do you mean hold your pour flask in Adelaide while you get drunk & pass out on the grass.

No thanks ... I'll contribute here out of range of the projectile vomit xD

Get drunk - very probably

Pass out - more like power sleeping, and only Tony and Carl on the bus trip ?

7 hours ago, websmile said:

your problem might be solved (australias) if agtas removes his 580 sub from competition or deletes and reloads without adding to the competition. But no guarantee on this

Moot point in the end. As if any GTX 580 score was gonna last until the end. :P

1 hour ago, bob(nz) said:

Get drunk - very probably

Pass out - more like power sleeping, and only Tony and Carl on the bus trip ?

Keep up the good work my man :D I know the effort put in binge drinking + OC will be hard on you buggers. Watching the Country Cup finish.

Beer ready & popcorn on the stove

edit. Something is up here a typo or error submitting score? 100.12 wow but it took the lead :/

https://hwbot.org/submission/4026555_november6rr_reference_frequency_rog_strix_z370_g_gaming_(wi_fi_ac)_5102.5_mhz

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, avalanche said:

Keep up the good work my man :D I know the effort put in binge drinking + OC will be hard on you buggers. Watching the Country Cup finish.

Beer ready & popcorn on the stove

edit. Something is up here a typo or error submitting score?

https://hwbot.org/submission/4026555_november6rr_reference_frequency_rog_strix_z370_g_gaming_(wi_fi_ac)_5102.5_mhz

Yeah, they're a novice making novice mistakes. CPU Frequency entered instead of Mainboard Reference Frequency.

2 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

I'm not, don't know about anyone else. When was the $@39@ controversy, did he have contributing scores to the Greek team effort that year that were later removed?

Report says he submitted the stage 6 result and probably in every other stage. So when his account was suspended all scores disappear.

I don't really remember what was the case with him (or never knew), but at that time Greece was a winner.

Anyway, congrats to winners. You were lucky I didn't bench AMD ?

Edited by I.nfraR.ed
  • Haha 2