HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sale_quiche

Corsair Dominator GTX2

Hi,

I'm looking for a triple kit of Dominator GTX2 in mint condition if possible

Don't hesitate to precise what are they capable of :)

Please give me your price shipped to France

Thanks!

Edited by sale_quiche
  • Like 1

Websmile has one,but i will buy it when the time comes :)).

Look for Dom Gt 2000 7-8-7 ,sometimes they are better even than gtx2.

Also ,depends which platform are gonna use them from ,on x58 my best kit is a STT which is average on 775/z97.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

Several people asked about mine through the years, but I will never sell them (3 sticks) 😛

How about a trade against worthless corsair 2000c9 2x4GB and some OCZ ddr3-2000c8 psc? 😇

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

Several people asked about mine through the years, but I will never sell them (3 sticks) 😛

Lucky you :D. I only have two left and one of them can no longer do 32M in single at any clocks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TaPaKaH said:

Lucky you :D. I only have two left and one of them can no longer do 32M in single at any clocks.

Mine are still fine, but they've rarely seen 2+ V. For AM3 it's not really needed - can handle tight timings at much lower voltage.

One of the sticks have "died" 3 times. Solved it by re-flashing the SPD, but originally I thought it's dead. One day a gigabyte board booted with both modules installed (only 2GB detected), but the "dead" stick was visible in windows with no SPD shown in cpuz and flashing tools. Re-flashed it from the good stick and it worked. Now I know how to resurrect it.

Wonder if there are people who experienced the same and trashed the supposedly dead sticks...

PS: Mind you most boards refused to boot with the broken SPD. But the 970A-UD3 didn't care :D.

22 minutes ago, websmile said:

How about a trade against worthless corsair 2000c9 2x4GB and some OCZ ddr3-2000c8 psc? 😇

Must restist :D . I still have your 4x2GB ST 2200C8. Then another 2200C8, 3x2GB OCZ Blade 2000C7, some mediocre HyperX 2000C8.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:36 PM, suzuki said:

Websmile has one,but i will buy it when the time comes :)).

Look for Dom Gt 2000 7-8-7 ,sometimes they are better even than gtx2.

Also ,depends which platform are gonna use them from ,on x58 my best kit is a STT which is average on 775/z97.

Use will be both X58 and 775

I find that D9GTR are really hard to push on 775

I'll seek for Dom 2000 C7 too ! Thanks

But GTX2 have a "legendary" aspect lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sale_quiche said:

I find that D9GTR are really hard to push on 775

What kind of problems you have with? I have an opposite experience - Hypers are hard for 775, but your Cellshocks are working fine.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZFeSS said:

What kind of problems you have with? I have an opposite experience - Hypers are hard for 775, but your Cellshocks are working fine.

agreed. it is hard to post at default bios settings with hyper on my p5e3 premium. i think the board does not like the spd from my corsair 2000c7.

• Like 1

Not all p5e3 premium are like this. The one i bought for Mr. Db first boot was at 2000 mhz 6-7-5 spi32m no problem.  Some people are lucky :).