HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] KPX Inferno Backplate

Quiche

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, TaPaKaH said:

Lucky you :D. I only have two left and one of them can no longer do 32M in single at any clocks.

Mine are still fine, but they've rarely seen 2+ V. For AM3 it's not really needed - can handle tight timings at much lower voltage.

One of the sticks have "died" 3 times. Solved it by re-flashing the SPD, but originally I thought it's dead. One day a gigabyte board booted with both modules installed (only 2GB detected), but the "dead" stick was visible in windows with no SPD shown in cpuz and flashing tools. Re-flashed it from the good stick and it worked. Now I know how to resurrect it.

Wonder if there are people who experienced the same and trashed the supposedly dead sticks...

PS: Mind you most boards refused to boot with the broken SPD. But the 970A-UD3 didn't care :D.

22 minutes ago, websmile said:

How about a trade against worthless corsair 2000c9 2x4GB and some OCZ ddr3-2000c8 psc? ?

Must restist :D . I still have your 4x2GB ST 2200C8. Then another 2200C8, 3x2GB OCZ Blade 2000C7, some mediocre HyperX 2000C8.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:36 PM, suzuki said:

Websmile has one,but i will buy it when the time comes :)).

Look for Dom Gt 2000 7-8-7 ,sometimes they are better even than gtx2.

Also ,depends which platform are gonna use them from ,on x58 my best kit is a STT which is average on 775/z97.

Use will be both X58 and 775

I find that D9GTR are really hard to push on 775

I'll seek for Dom 2000 C7 too ! Thanks

But GTX2 have a "legendary" aspect lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZFeSS said:

What kind of problems you have with? I have an opposite experience - Hypers are hard for 775, but your Cellshocks are working fine.

agreed. it is hard to post at default bios settings with hyper on my p5e3 premium. i think the board does not like the spd from my corsair 2000c7.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sale_quiche said:

Bien vu... Mais j'avoue que je ne suis pas prêt à mettre 225 euros dedans non plus (prix auquel elle semble s'être vendue)

Après, si ce sont les prix du marché, suis un peu dépassé lol

That is indeed (and more) the price range of a GTX 480 Lightning.

44 minutes ago, Radi said:

les gtx 480 ref coute rien . celle ci la lightning je la cherche aussi depuis longtemps c'est la 1ere fois en au moins 4 ans que j'en vois une passer 

c'est au moins aussi rare que la 780ti lightning moa 

Yes it is a very rare card

But it looks like , you were not looking that hard , because i recently sold one of my cards in here.

1 hour ago, TASOS said:

That is indeed (and more) the price range of a GTX 480 Lightning.

Yes it is a very rare card

But it looks like , you were not looking that hard , because i recently sold one of my cards in here.

i see it but too late ;)