HWBOT Community Forums

Blocked Submission

Oh really? Come on.. I just wasted alot of time testing those... well.. is there other way to simply go around of these? because really I don't have any free time at all to re run those tests again.

If there is no easy way or a non time wasting way to go over it then.. I guess I will forget it... at least I proved my system is very well OC'ed in general on everything :) and I proved it to you all ;) 

What is the difference if it is added image or being within the image??? really.. this is silly guys.. I thought you will give me a proper or serious reason.. 

Waiting for your response about this...

• Haha 1

Oh really... Oh Well.. How about you guys better provide a proper way to show those hidden rules that you are talking about... before wasting someone's person precious time.. lol

After searching for it on Google I found it... lol you really know how to hide those the so called (Rules)?

Pff... you call these rules..? hahaha... ? well I better forget about it and save your time & mine too and everyone get along...

I don't care what you are trying to do next guys after I said all those things.. like blocking me, deleting my account, or anything

I DON'T CARE!! As long as those rules are not changed to something reasonable.

Keep it up guys.. you are doing great ? bye...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, THEBOSS619 said:

Oh really... Oh Well.. How about you guys better provide a proper way to show those hidden rules that you are talking about... before wasting someone's person precious time.. lol

After searching for it on Google I found it... lol you really know how to hide those the so called (Rules)?

Pff... you call these rules..? hahaha... ? well I better forget about it and save your time & mine too and everyone get along...

I don't care what you are trying to do next guys after I said all those things.. like blocking me, deleting my account, or anything

I DON'T CARE!! As long as those rules are not changed to something reasonable.

Keep it up guys.. you are doing great ? bye...

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1