HWBOT Community Forums

hwbot "classic" rev8

2 hours ago, Alex@ro said:

Main page is down, tried some specific also down.

How about you fix the servers first before changing revision? You have a bricked house foundation yet you are concerned of the cosmetics and lines, your try to fix these as the foundation keeps deterioration and overall your house still has limited usage and issues and eventually it will have no one living in it anymore

Are you talking about uat.hwbot.org? Can you show me a screenshot? It works perfect here. Just like production, it is running on Amazon AWS EC2 Ireland. I can't help it if you don't give specifics.

Please use this to verify it is actually down: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/uat.hwbot.org

8 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

Are you talking about uat.hwbot.org? Can you show me a screenshot? It works perfect here. Just like production, it is running on Amazon AWS EC2 Ireland. I can't help it if you don't give specifics.

Please use this to verify it is actually down: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/uat.hwbot.org

When I tried to access it last night, it was spitting out Error 500's after about ten seconds of trying to load.  That was around... 22:00 MST (aka about -07:00 GMT).  When I checked this morning at 06:00, it loaded fine, but there were no league or world rankings if you pulled up your profile page.

Just a heads up - Been getting this as of late when trying to go to the main site. I can come here to the forum and then use the link at the top and it's not a problem, it's when I try to go directly to the main site this pops up.

1762770550_Pageloadingproblem-Certificate.thumb.jpg.e4ca5803b7183a75663b41ca5ed361fb.jpg

Edited by Bones