HWBOT Community Forums
mickulty

Noxinite - GA-EP45T-Extreme @ 711.2MHz - 711.18 MHz Reference Frequency

A difference of frequency up to 5% is allowed for Ref Freq IIRC.

Nice one Nox. 

• Thanks 1

Rules also state Score: The score is the frequency displayed next to the processor frequency under “Processor (CPU)” on the validation page Verification screenshot requirements: No screenshot is required So only real reason for screenshot is for addition check for comp

Afaik it's been accepted that there is a 5% diff between valid and screenshots for the last few comps.

Like in Team Cup with memory frequency. Ref freq should be no different compared to that.

I know that score for reference is just cpuz validation screenshot, i just asked because i'm pretty sure he just uploaded the wrong print screen for country cup comp.

No it's the correct screenshot, as said we've worked off a 5% difference in past competitions so this is more than acceptable :)
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Noxinite said:

Afaik it's been accepted that there is a 5% diff between valid and screenshots for the last few comps.

Like in Team Cup with memory frequency. Ref freq should be no different compared to that.

Fair enough, but why couldn't you get your screenshot to match your CPU-Z validation?

6 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Fair enough, but why couldn't you get your screenshot to match your CPU-Z validation?

3 cpuz's is tough when you're on the edge.

• Thanks 1