HWBOT Community Forums

HiVizMan - Core i9 9900K @ 5456MHz - 56sec 678ms wPrime - 1024m

GeorgeStorm

Don't GS - I could not even get them stable at 3400MHz mate. Relaxed timings, even had the voltage up to 1.5 but no joy. Same bloody DDR4 that we used at Cambridge (don't think you made that event) what was it three or four years ago. Just pleased that I got dual channel to work. The fist set of DDR4 ram I played with, were original DDR4 and could only get one stick working at a time. LOL

Good to see how well you have done mate. Very pleased too see you kicking butt and taking names in the benching scene.

Edited by HiVizMan

• Members
8 hours ago, HiVizMan said:

Don't GS - I could not even get them stable at 3400MHz mate. Relaxed timings, even had the voltage up to 1.5 but no joy. Same bloody DDR4 that we used at Cambridge (don't think you made that event) what was it three or four years ago. Just pleased that I got dual channel to work. The fist set of DDR4 ram I played with, were original DDR4 and could only get one stick working at a time. LOL

Good to see how well you have done mate. Very pleased too see you kicking butt and taking names in the benching scene.

Yeah sadly I missed a lot of stuff whilst I wasn't active!

At least wprime doesn't care, remember it being one of the few benches I could do when my board lost a mem channel but I didn't want to call the session hah. Thanks, nice to see some names I remember from before I took a break pop up again