HWBOT Community Forums

Avexir Unicorn PSC ~ The LAST and BEST

mllrkllr88

Splave decided to give up the last and best of his remaining Avexir PSC.  Check out this thread for info: https://community.hwbot.org/topic/185546-avexir-2200c8-unicorn-psc-price-drop-last-2/

Up for sale is 4 kits, this is the last and best of it all, there will be no more of this stuff for sale, last chance to own a piece of OC history. I tested all of it at 2600 but I would guess most will do 2666 on air with some tuning.

Kit 1: Avexir 2400CL8 = $80 + Shipping 
Kit 2: Avexir 2400CL8 = $80 + Shipping 
Kit 3: Avexir 2200CL8 = $65 + Shipping
Kit 4: Avexir 2200CL8 = $65 + Shipping

4 Reject sticks: $25 + Shipping
Reject Stick Info: 3 of 4 boot, but they had problems passing 32m with my bin profile.  They probably just need some extra love to make them pass 32m.  If you are willing to put in the time then it could be a good deal.

Shipping: 
USA = $7, It ships 3-day with tracking and insurance
International = $24, Slow boat, tracking, no insurance, no guarantee
International = $36, Priority Air, tracking, $200 insurance

qtsjG1zh.jpg

qLMTsx4h.jpg

wFCC2N5h.png

Edited by mllrkllr88
  • Like 1

I was wondering if those voltages which are written on the memory sticks are quick tests. For his best binned memory I would have expected the voltages on air to be Or maybe scaling on ln2 is better because of the 8155 print. 

I just checked my own PI (ST) and BDBG (Kingston 2250 C9 Hyper X) for results and these are max 1.75v / 1.76v for 2600 c8. 

My BDBG actually beets my PSC hands down (all air). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparks.nl said:

I was wondering if those voltages which are written on the memory sticks are quick tests. For his best binned memory I would have expected the voltages on air to be Or maybe scaling on ln2 is better because of the 8155 print. 

I just checked my own PI (ST) and BDBG (Kingston 2250 C9 Hyper X) for results and these are max 1.75v / 1.76v for 2600 c8. 

My BDBG actually beets my PSC hands down (all air). 

How does BDBG like cold? I haven't heard much about it, except for it being rare.

I never tried it on cold. I stopped with full scale oc before I had the chance. 

The nice thing is that I got it (together with the PI modules) from an extreme oc who was stopped and never fully tested it because he thought it wouldn’t run... Well I guess it does.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...