HWBOT Community Forums

52 minutes ago, websmile said:

DDR4 Hynix was only the cherry on the ice cream - I cannot remember any decent ic they made from ddr1 times and afterwards :D Let´s hope Micron is really back so we another contender to challenge Samsung :)

Would be nice if PSC start to clockin again :D

• Haha 1

What model is this node connector? I don't have any extra node cable and need to buy some where connector or cable to make mod cable to my ocpanel!?

On 4/15/2019 at 6:30 PM, dumo said:

OC panel

20190415_111935.jpg

Edited by JuSiZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, noizemaker said:

im afraid that there is no xoc bios for the hero

Dont need special bios for any of the board, some NON official bios change in minimal stuff, like more headroom of V without LN2 mode, and shit like that, u dont need XOC bios at all noizemaker.
U are having some issue with it?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, FireKillerGR said:

Hey guys,

thought to spend some time to make the pinout of the OC Panel cable since it has been requested a couple of times already.
Here is how the OC Panel cable is split so you can try to connect it to the newer motherboards.
As you can see the full length cable (OC Panel side) is split in two (mobo port & usb port) parts.

The USB port is ONLY needed for firmware updates etc.
For OC you only need the mobo port!

Hope this helps :)

new oc panel port.png

Just so you guys see this ;) 

hiya, I recently bought an asus Crosshair VIII Hero which uses the Node Connector.

I can manage the repining of the connection, only I cant seem to find the connector to purchase to place the pins into.

What is the name of those smaller connectors??? thanks in advance for any advice your able to give me.

cheers!