HWBOT Community Forums

Bullant - Phenom II X4 960T BE @ 6226MHz - 11min 8sec 813ms SuperPi - 32M

unityofsaints

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Fantasatic result!

-ozz your username and avatar does show up correctly in the forum, just not on hwbot.org - weird glitch.

gday chris, what forum , im not in one other than here , and that could be limited too lol ?  told bot about it months ago mate, nothing has been done tho, guess that par tho , but thx anyway, appreciated you even replied ?

cheers and hope youre good

Edited by ozzie

5 hours ago, ozzie said:

nice bully, 890 chipset boards are good boards, mines an asrock 890 fxb deluxe 3 early yes but still perform nicely, and think theyre well over looked now for what they can produce , cheers mate ..nice

Yeah mate they are quite good....still learning evey time I turn the pc on to bench myself....When I have ln2 again ill run this chip up again, it should do a least 6.4Ghz and bit better eff then this result :)

What chips you running on your board mate?

30 minutes ago, Bullant said:

Yeah mate they are quite good....still learning evey time I turn the pc on to bench myself....When I have ln2 again ill run this chip up again, it should do a least 6.4Ghz and bit better eff then this result :)

What chips you running on your board mate?

only ever had the 555be and the 980 be in here as its my daily, rule of thumb ive learn is you dont overclock your daily, , actually not sure if an fx 4130  is supported with this board , only ever had it on the  990 chipset, it does about 5.2 on chilled water,  that was on the crosshair v -z but actually did better on a gig 990 fxa - ud3 i bought cheap but never subbed it , think it was round $ 60 delivered on flea bay for nothing and the bloke had bad mem in it, its a cracker of a board for a cheapy and does better than the crosshair in mhz, but has no where the bios settings that the v-z has as youd know,  so i gave the crosshair to pete to try crack the 8 gig mark with his fx-8350, nearly got there . think it was 7980 ish but he hit the wrong volt setting in 1 area , you can talk to him later bout that if you wish, and it killed the cpu, then as it goes trying again with something the board died  later  , i got the ud3 to 5365 mhz on my little setup on geekbench 3   which i thought was a fair effort, 8370 at 5570 again i thought was very fair, this was before it went into mine as a daily

anyway mate nice to talk again , thx

cheers ozz

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ozzie said:

gday chris, what forum , im not in one other than here , and that could be limited too lol ?  told bot about it months ago mate, nothing has been done tho, guess that par tho , but thx anyway, appreciated you even replied ?

cheers and hope youre good

This forum communiy.hwbot.org... Only on hwbot.org are the wires crossed. I see new comments on score on the forum mostly, not on hwbot.org so I was initially confused about your complaint. Then I remembered that some usernames are screwy on hwbot.org. Yeah good thanks. same to you.

Bullant - apols for the TC ?

Edited by cbjaust