HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeStorm

bigblock990 - Core i7 7740X @ 6962MHz - 3min 34sec 246ms GPUPI for CPU - 1B

Compared to the former version... How hard is this? My chip did 7120...what might it do now? Great result btw

2 hours ago, Dancop said:

Compared to the former version... How hard is this? My chip did 7120...what might it do now? Great result btw

Somewhere between old version and R15 difficulty.

Just stole you and your team around 300 points by recalculating which made your old sub at 3m39 finally pointless - we talk about new revisions again and cannot even make working ranking system 🙈

17 minutes ago, websmile said:

Just stole you and your team around 300 points by recalculating which made your old sub at 3m39 finally pointless - we talk about new revisions again and cannot even make working ranking system 🙈

That's the point of the revision, to simplify the code so that it actually works

2 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

That's the point of the revision, to simplify the code so that it actually works

Been there, done that - rev6 to rev7 should do same on server load to make hwbot more reliable and responsive by changing algorythm and way points are calculated so we have a reliable ranking system. You invest time, manpower and cash or it won´t work, that´s the simple truth

40 minutes ago, websmile said:

I had to manually recalc my 7700k sub because that lost all points when I subbed this score 😕

• Thanks 1