HWBOT Community Forums
AutisticChris

[FS] Random kit of b-die

The model is F4-4266C19D-16GTZA. They've only been used for about an hour, tested to function. I have original packaging, just not on me atm.

Asking $225 including shipping to US, more than happy to pay the fees for PayPal Goods & Services myself. Or best offer of course ;)

OC tests hopefully coming nearer to Christmas, if I can get my rig completed and figure out how to install XP on a partition. No promises yet though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NXjQUVicj6CDWjgu8

Edited by AutisticChris
  • Like 2

Kit is still available. Nobody interested, or waiting for tests? Still waiting for cooler to arrive from Canada, hopefully it should arrive soon.

Edited by AutisticChris

dont want to be rude but, youve been trolling around the whole marketplace since months about asking for results from anybody without even willing to buy anything and now you put something up fs without a single screenshot... seriously dude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Achill3uS said:

dont want to be rude but, youve been trolling around the whole marketplace since months about asking for results from anybody without even willing to buy anything and now you put something up fs without a single screenshot... seriously dude.

Thanks, will remember your advice. I have been pretty hyperactive recently :P

Edited by AutisticChris
  • Like 1