HWBOT Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TAGG

[EU] Athlon 64 FX 74 + Maximus 8 Extreme, Z170 OCF, PSC, AM2+ Board, EK CPU block

Selling some HW that has to go due to accute hoarding:

ASUS Maximus 8 Extreme, has some LET left on it, to PCIe slot clip broken incl. accesories (except OC-Panel) erazer has been removed :) --- 100€+ Shipping

ASRock Z170 OCF, never seen cold, comes with box and io-shield, somehow previous owner managed to rip off the 4 pin... Board works fine --- 100€ + Shipping

img_0769o1jr1.jpgimg_0771kokcn.jpg

2 kits of crappy PSC, G.Skill 1600 7-8-7 ripjaws fail to do 32M @ 1,7V 1100 7-10-7 --- 10€ per kit

img_0770cqkjv.jpg

ASUS M3A32-MVP, works fine, only board nothing else erazer can be removed if you want --- 20€+ Shipping

EK Waterblocks Supremacy EVO Nickel/Plexi, old Version without AM4 mounts, looks like new, comes with box and full accesories --- 30€+ Shipping

img_0626.jpg.1ade86cdl8kqt.jpg

2 Pieces Athlon FX 74 for the Quadfather board (which I don't have :() --- 50€ each or 90€ for the pair

img_0627.jpg.67b8977b35ko3.jpg

Some 87 more socket F CPUs i decided i'll never have time for (look at spreadsheet for details) No guarantee they work, but since they are LGA without any caps i'd expect them to --- SOLD

Shipping in EU is usually between 5€ (single or dual CPUs) up to 18€ (boards with box) for international shipping please ask for a quote :)

sockel_F.xlsx

Edited by TAGG
  • Like 2

hey.
you should try cas8 on your psc. might still not be good but it could be better and more interesting for a potential buyer ;)

I'm selling it at a price i can get locally for any 4Gb kit, it's just here in case someone wants to try some PSC on the cheap, not worth my time further testing it...

Sign in to follow this