Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
suzuki

Bios For Gigabyte z170 soc force Ln2

Recommended Posts

Anyone has the latest bios for this board,as it seems is not retail ?

Is there a bios for skylake locked cpu's ? What about kabylake support ?(I do not dare to ask about CFL :)) )

 

@Bullant @dinos22

Edited by suzuki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey mate, sorry I never received this board.....only used it for  a short time from a friend before I retured it. Dino or Sofo should be able to help you 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sabishiihito said:

Sorry to hjiack, but if any of the parties also have BIOS for the Z270 LN2 version as well, it'd be much appreciated :D

That one is even more rare. :))

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll check what I have at home, I did have the z170 board, and never had the z270 board.

Where did you get the board from? cant get the bios from whoever you got the board from?
Technically Cookie or maybe Sofos would be the best guys to get this from FYI, And Dino is no longer at Gigabyte. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 6:20 AM, zeropluszero said:

I'll check what I have at home, I did have the z170 board, and never had the z270 board.

Where did you get the board from? cant get the bios from whoever you got the board from?
Technically Cookie or maybe Sofos would be the best guys to get this from FYI, And Dino is no longer at Gigabyte. 

You found anything ? :)

up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the x14c and x14d bioses IIRC, don't know if they work for non-k OC though.

Kabylake definitely works.

It would be awesome if someone modded it for Coffee though. :D

Edited by Noxinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, suzuki said:

Anyone has the latest bios for this board,as it seems is not retail ?

Is there a bios for skylake locked cpu's ? What about kabylake support ?(I do not dare to ask about CFL :)) )

https://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/28441-gigabyte-beta-bios.html

Enjoy Bro

 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, suzuki said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Retail BIOS for the Z270 SOC 4-DIMM board works on the LN2 but I suspect since it isn’t tuned for 2-DIMM that it is holding the RAM OC back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all who posted and special thanks for the ones who sent links on private.

Can be closed ,i got what i asked for :D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunatelly no,i guess it is possible but implies a mod aswell.

But the board works 105 bclk on non skylake bios,after which it freezes. 

I need to test with Xtu to see if it stll keeps this bclk.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 12:50 PM, suzuki said:

Unfortunatelly no,i guess it is possible but implies a mod aswell.

But the board works 105 bclk on non skylake bios,after which it freezes. 

I need to test with Xtu to see if it stll keeps this bclk.

You talking about the old "743" ?

 

743 info.JPG

743 info 2.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×