HWBOT Community Forums

GPU benchmarks applicable for global points - 2019

GPU benchmarks applicable for global points - 2019  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which should still be applicable for global points?

• Aquamark
    • 3DMark01
    • 3DMark03
    • 3DMark05
    • 3Dmark11 - Performance
    • 3DMark Vantage - Performance
    • 3Dmark Firestrike
    • 3Dmark Firestrike - Extreme
    • 3Dmark Firestrike - Ultra
    • 3Dmark Time Spy
    • VRMark - Orange Room
    • Catzilla 720p
    • Catzilla 1440p
    • Catzilla 4K
    • GPUPI - 1B
    • GPUPI - 32B
    • 3DMark06

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Gunslinger said:

Garbage benchmark?  ?

So's XTU and Catzilla... And Vantage...  And if you ask the right person, Firestrike is just an epeen "look at the massive hole in my wallet" bench. :P

(note: previous sentence was kind of being silly, and not really serious)

I asked about it since people complain that the newcomers aren't sticking around, and one complaint that seems to come up even amongst the "regulars" is there isn't much variety.

• Crew
51 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So's XTU and Catzilla... And Vantage...  And if you ask the right person, Firestrike is just an epeen "look at the massive hole in my wallet" bench. :P

(note: previous sentence was kind of being silly, and not really serious)

I asked about it since people complain that the newcomers aren't sticking around, and one complaint that seems to come up even amongst the "regulars" is there isn't much variety.

If a VRMark was to be included I would make it Blue Room

Orange Room is DX11 and launches in Windowed mode (Changing it means invalid run) which means that Crossfire wouldn't be enabled on older cards while Blue Room being DX12 works just fine with everything and while for benching mGPU isn't a big focus I'd still like the option :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, zeropluszero said:

Who notices when new comers dont stick around?
Should I mind if they dont?

ill tell ya why newcomers dont stick around mate, quite simple, ...coz of dicks like you, dont ever forget  mate, you were a new comer to this and everything else, who wasnt ????, but you think youre all so god almighty now youve climbed the ladder, somewhat, you got a long way to go boy b4 you even get near the top with your attitude !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zeropluszero said:

Dont play hard to get now, I'll have to get out the whips and chains. 

and its ok, I got til at least 5.30 at my work to post bullshit, its not my day job but I certainly take it more seriously.

yep well with  dopes like you working for a company that sits on work pc's posting shit for no reason just trolling, no wonder they go broke, tell me who you work for , ill message him, then see how good you go ??

Just now, ozzie said:

yep well with  dopes like you working for a company that sits on work pc's posting shit for no reason just trolling, no wonder they go broke, tell me who you work for , ill message him, then see how good you go ??

Dont worry ozzie, my entire millennial team is doing the same thing, and when we break this company we'll all find jobs at another.

1 minute ago, zeropluszero said:

Dont worry ozzie, my entire millennial team is doing the same thing, and when we break this company we'll all find jobs at another.

mate, be realistic, and fair dinkum with yourself , your millennial team exists in the end of your cock , as soon as its created its gone ?

2 hours ago, Bilko said:

If a VRMark was to be included I would make it Blue Room

Orange Room is DX11 and launches in Windowed mode (Changing it means invalid run) which means that Crossfire wouldn't be enabled on older cards while Blue Room being DX12 works just fine with everything and while for benching mGPU isn't a big focus I'd still like the option :)

I didn't know about that - good to know.

Hey @richba5tard, can we get Blue Room on the vote list too?

1 hour ago, zeropluszero said:

I feel bad digging on a 62yo. 
Ozzie you going to do a 721blck for Australia with that i45 or are you a bitch? 

dont feel bad mate, it isnt in your blood, why should i do that for ozzland when dicks like you are there

no ill do a 721+ and youll be the bitch, just like you are now , now stop bothering me, an old bloke has got to have his dins early ,and go to bed, dont worry son, its gunna get you too, sooner or later, youre not exempt from this, its a matter of time , time and tide waits for no man !!!!! ?

Edited by ozzie

Tbh I think we need a new poll for adding 2D/3D benches for global points, since adding in new options to the poll at this point basically says 'fuck you' to everyone who already voted previously as they can't revote. Like I probably would've voted for GPUPI 32B but I voted before it was put in.

Edited by Cautilus
  • Thanks 2