HWBOT Community Forums
richba5tard

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 released

Well we at least need some sort of clean up on the results already on the system if we are to eventually give the benchmark points again. So making it a seperate benchmark at least is the easiest and cleanest way of doing it imho.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1.0.1 works fine on X58 and W7 x64 pro.

Man I missed this bench. Make it a keeper this time. :)

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Like 2

1.0.1 works fine here too.

Direct upload to HWBOT thru "analyze on HWBOT". All seems normal.

If @richba5tard you are certain that it is bulletproof, give it points.

But clear up old "problematic" submissions first, of older highly cheatable versions.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

works fine here on my daily. just tried it out at stock...where is a preview option on here b4 you post , jesus, ,make it simple to use then you get simple back, ? pretty bloody simple isnt it??

screen000.jpg

screen005.jpg

Edited by ozzie

Tell me please in the new HWBOTPrime 1.x.x will be planned support for Java 7 or not? And will there be a division of this test into two versions, according to the principle of the Cinebench, for example 2003, 11.5, 15? After all, this multi-threaded test is very good for comparing the performance of old systems where Java 8 is simply not installed.

• Thanks 1

What to do with the old systems? Why not left Java 7 ?

Which old systems do not support java 8? I'll add java 7 compatibility if I must.

Whoooo, it returns!  Will there be...  Oh, I see there's already the option to submit to both standard and stability.  Nice!

Definitely looking forward to one of the quick benches coming back, doubly so the extra addition of a second option.  I'll also inquire as to when we will see points return to this bench ^_^

• Thanks 1

Fix the off line saved subs. They all read invalid when you sub them.

Started a thread about an invalid issue I'm having, then saw this thread.

I did go ahead and download 1.0.2 and will try that shortly.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, mllrkllr88 said:

The batch file is not working for me with W7 or W10 (run as admin of course). I also tried to run the command via admin CMD but it has the same result, it will not launch and CMD closes. However, I can run the .jar file without the batch file and all is good...but perhaps it needs to be run via batch file for 'cheat detection'??

It scales with memory a little bit, but ultimately its an epic bad slot machine 😕

http://hwbot.org/submission/4030524_mllrkllr88_hwbot_prime_core_i7_8700k_8805.39_pps?recalculate=true

As you can see, real-time priority stabilizes the score but ultimately it doesn't produce as the highest runs.

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 - 8700K @ 5.0_5.0 - Mllrkllr88 (1).png

wow @ the variability...slot machine comparison is 100% correct.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Today I have tried v.1.0.2 on WinXP with Java7, it is doesn't work :( but with 0.8.3 all is ok. When I click on 1.0.2  nothing happened see screen with task manager.

snaphsot0207.png
snaphsot0208.png

Edited by max1024
  • Thanks 1

v.1.0.2 working fine here and, yes, it's still a slot machine.  I think that part of the algorithm wasn't changed from 0.8.3.