HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 released

richba5tard

Tell me please in the new HWBOTPrime 1.x.x will be planned support for Java 7 or not? And will there be a division of this test into two versions, according to the principle of the Cinebench, for example 2003, 11.5, 15? After all, this multi-threaded test is very good for comparing the performance of old systems where Java 8 is simply not installed.

• Thanks 1

Whoooo, it returns!  Will there be...  Oh, I see there's already the option to submit to both standard and stability.  Nice!

Definitely looking forward to one of the quick benches coming back, doubly so the extra addition of a second option.  I'll also inquire as to when we will see points return to this bench ^_^

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, mllrkllr88 said:

The batch file is not working for me with W7 or W10 (run as admin of course). I also tried to run the command via admin CMD but it has the same result, it will not launch and CMD closes. However, I can run the .jar file without the batch file and all is good...but perhaps it needs to be run via batch file for 'cheat detection'??

It scales with memory a little bit, but ultimately its an epic bad slot machine ?

http://hwbot.org/submission/4030524_mllrkllr88_hwbot_prime_core_i7_8700k_8805.39_pps?recalculate=true

As you can see, real-time priority stabilizes the score but ultimately it doesn't produce as the highest runs.

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 - 8700K @ 5.0_5.0 - Mllrkllr88 (1).png

wow @ the variability...slot machine comparison is 100% correct.

• Haha 2