HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Rev8 going live now.

mr.wulten

1 hour ago, Alan_Alberino said:

Before they were general, it said the position between all members of your country of any league, and not the same members of your league in your country... 

That’s true. Maybe we can have both? IMO, the position between all members in the team/country regardless the league is more important than the position by leagues

• Like 1

22 hours ago, subaruwrc said:

so this classic theme is the rev 8? looking good btw and loads faster then rev 7.

20 hours ago, richba5tard said:

Yup, thanks!

19 hours ago, Matsglobetrotter said:

Yeah this revision looks good, loads fast, feels robust and stable from first moment. Cudos to the team behind all the work!! Time to rack'em points up.

14 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Nice Job Richba5tard! Looks good, everything is nice quick and smooth responsive. 

Thank you.

I see you all write that it loads fast and it's very responsive.

What could be the problem for me ?

It takes more than 30 seconds to load the first page and also every page i go through navigating

Seems like it stucks at loading cloudfront.net

Edited by TASOS

28 minutes ago, TASOS said:

I see you all write that it loads fast and it's very responsive.

What could be the problem for me ?

It takes more than 30 seconds to load the first page and also every page i go through navigating

Seems like it stucks at loading cloudfront.net

Thats sucks @TASOS, cloudfront is the CDN network of Amazon AWS. They are responsible for getting the static data to you as fast as possible. Is it one specific request which is always slow, or all requests to cloudfront? I hope it's a temp issue for your edge location.

14 hours ago, Antinomy said:

what's wrong on the second screen? I'll try to fix the one on the first, it's a parser error. 

no ryzen r3 2300x  r5 2500x  r5 2600/2600x   r7 2700/2700x are displayed only mobile version

mobile version dublicated in two section

ryzen.JPG

Edited by Remarc
add some info