HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Rev8 going live now.

mr.wulten

• Members
5 minutes ago, nicegab said:

I have a bug on my profile since the last rev.
https://hwbot.org/user/nicegab/
I would love to be n ° 1 of my team and french .... but it's not possible ?

As mentioned already, at the moment the national and team ranks are based on your league.

So it's saying you're the #1 ranked Enthusiast in France and in your team.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

@TASOSI have similar issues with the Firefox browserTasos on Win8.1 on the laptop. However the same Firefox version for Win10 on the desktop has no issues. Installing chrome did the trick for the laptop here, maybe worth a try

Win7 and firefox ... causes the problem here.

I tested with explorer and it works fine.

• Thanks 1

Same as others. With Edge is fast at loading and responsive, but with Firefox is soo slow, it reloads some graphic parts every time I scroll the page or change tab.

Edit: The iGPU stay at 100% load with hwbot. No problem with the forum page on Firefox.

Edited by TheRedBaron
  • Thanks 1

I've got a problem with HWDB page. It gives me 500 error, break area around logo and make text style in search window unreadable. Search window in Firefox seems slow for me too, IE works fine. "Team rankings" tab on the team page not working in Firefox - it redirects to main team tab after loading, IE works fine.

Opera 12 is working! Got problems with smooth scrolling and slow search window only.

DBError.png

Edited by ZFeSS

15 hours ago, zeropluszero said:

is it?

For me it is

Previously the frontpage scores table content was overflowing off the page, so it was a giant PITA to use. Now the table is inline with the rest of the page and actually usable. 

Edit:- Seems as others noted, search is gone. But it was wonky anyways. Maybe they'll bring it back when its fixed.

Edited by rtsurfer
  • Like 1

Hi,

On my side the layout makes the loading way too long. Keeping having this type of screen, spreading on all tabs of Mozilla, whether hwbot or not, and thn you get some of the display, then all. but as soon as you load another page, it starts over.

image.thumb.png.395327cca482e7cf9fa0a79cbdbb471f.png

EDIT: apparently no problem with IEXPLORER

Edited by bolc