Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
Gigelz

G.Skill DDR4 B-Die 4220c12-11+ & Besi Cpu Pot

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, suzuki said:

Great prices !

i think so. don´t know what i can do more :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lanpartyut said:

Kingston HyperX 2133 9-9-9 should be bdbg chips

you can test them then Make it easier for them to sell :)

Sure ? There is another version with 9-11-9 timings. That should be bdbg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gigelz said:

Sure ? There is another version with 9-11-9 timings. That should be bdbg.

you can have a try 2133 9-11-9 seemd most like psc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lanpartyut said:

you can have a try 2133 9-11-9 seemd most like psc

BDBG acts exactly like psc but runs hot af and therefor scales better with cold
2133c9-11-9 is BDBG and 2133c9-9-9 is BBSE, sometimes BDBG

 

P5311203.JPG

2800c6.jpg

Edited by GtiJason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GtiJason said:

BDBG acts exactly like psc but runs hot af and therefor scales better with cold
2133c9-11-9 is BDBG and 2133c9-9-9 is BBSE, sometimes BDBG

 

P5311203.JPG

2800c6.jpg

test under cold?

to make sure the ic just test it or put off the heartslink 

Edited by lanpartyut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of course, I'd pay $1000 for 2800c6 at 20c

Fullpot and high v 2.3+ needed for this

Air usually maxes out at 2600-2666c8 for good kits

Edited by GtiJason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, GtiJason said:

of course, I'd pay $1000 for 2800c6 at 20c

Fullpot and high v 2.3+ needed for this

Air usually maxes out at 2600-2666c8 for good kits

nice job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×