Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
Gigelz

P55A-UD7 & DDR3 PSC & Besi CPU Pot

Recommended Posts

good evening,

this is the beginning of my big selling action. more will come in the next week. can´t do it all together, because it is too much to test and so on.

1. Gigabyte X58A-OC

Comes in pretty good condition, including all accessories and so on. newer used on cold. only a few air tests to bin some elpida hyper kits.

 

2. Gigabyte P55A-UD7

Comes in pretty good condition, including all accessories and so on. was brand new when i bought it. even the accessories are completely unopened. used a few times under cascade to bin some cpus and memory. but still, excellent condition.

20190130_200459.thumb.jpg.4e6e9199aad244ba6068c150ad6422d5.jpg

20190130_200548.thumb.jpg.2d22eda73314cf5b1741ba006f62b655.jpg

20190130_200705.thumb.jpg.48e30f8c3b1bfbbf838280fc928f4da1.jpg

 

3. AMD Opteron 144 S939

Comes with Boxed Cooler and even the original Manual

4. AMD Athlon 64 3000+

Comes with Boxed Cooler, but without Manual :/

 

Memory: All PSC Tests were done on a z97 soc force ln2 with x04 bios from normal soc force. had problems to read out vdimm via software. and crappy easy tune doesn´t work too. i read out the vdimm via dmm on read points and write it on each post-it. i used same timings for every kit. here is a screenshot where you can see test conditions.

snaphsot0001.thumb.png.5c1c6775f0c138623ef2d71a11ae4465.png

 

5. G.Skill Flare 4x2GB 2000c7 genuine quad Kit

Bought from Christian Ney a few month ago. it is an old kit from hiwa. does quiet well at my conditions. overall optical condition is ok, but definately not like new. they have ko-8117 pcb.

 

6. Adata 2400 9-11-9 3x2GB dual kit and one extra stick

Failed my test. doesn´t matter if tcwl 6 or 7. each stick can do 10-15 loops in 32M and then fail. Quiet good optical condition. has special black ko-8155 pcb.

20190210_193201.thumb.jpg.2489efd9e3d518e7d84cd09b6e633f9f.jpg20190210_193229.thumb.jpg.6563a600c7a93220f39bde7b7a42d2f5.jpg20190210_193208.thumb.jpg.e068173acd9015f28646f8ac87c275c1.jpg20190210_193234.thumb.jpg.25acae0a5011e9f94c36f31fdfd52bc6.jpg

 

7. Besi Quadro Monster Tube

Swiss made by Besi. Atm it fits for socket 775 and 1366, but mounting can easily expand with slot holes for 1156/1150/1151/1155. amd should be possible too. only problem is, it is quiet huge. 80x80mm and 280mm in height. i am selling it for a friend :)

51935318_2020950304657472_6193867157554593792_n.jpg.c2add5188517b9a28cf57942902bf989.jpg51879583_662520414163506_4870182817025228800_n.jpg.e7b928ff48c2989ec3416c802b492a28.jpg52165032_1441606385973419_3174507596597952512_n.jpg.bcb60340f8ac901a2e04879a85b579ff.jpg51489501_795412670803161_201183780042440704_n.jpg.af8a2e891ea66905e4ee45b7b635ed3a.jpg51548027_1006036149591453_7813880361489793024_n.thumb.jpg.e73488a863df9ce9d2ede06af5004e7a.jpg

 

8. G.Skill Trident X 2600c10 4x4gb

original quad kit in good condition. used it around 2 month now in my nas, working perfect. as i am tired of samsung binning, no oc tests.

 

Price:

1. Sold

2. 130€+Shipping

3. Sold

4. Sold

5. Sold

6. 50€+Shipping

7. 180€+Shipping

8. Sold

don´t be afraid to ask about everything you want. maybe i have something that i want to sell later or so. i can ship worldwide, you just have to pay for it :D

 

Edited by Gigelz
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lanpartyut said:

i will take x58a-oc,you got pm

Pending :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cleaned up the topic and removed pictures of x58a-oc, because it is sold. price update @p55 ud7 :)

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new things added. i am open for offers. especially on the cpus :) idk what i can take for them

Edited by Gigelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 6:17 AM, Gigelz said:

3. AMD Opteron 144 S939

Comes with Boxed Cooler and even the original Manual

4. AMD Athlon 64 3000+

Comes with Boxed Cooler, but without Manual :/

Price:

3. 7,50€+Shipping or just do an offer

4. 6€+Shipping or just do an offer

don´t be afraid to ask about everything you want. maybe i have something that i want to sell later or so. i can ship worldwide, you just have to pay for it :D

Interested in AMD Opteron 144 S939 and AMD Athlon 64 3000+. How about 12€?, but you have to let me know how much shipping is to Australia, post code 3169 first. I do want the boxes and everything.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

for the adata psc rams, you used the same set of  timings as for the gskill flare i suppose.

which max voltage did you go up to ?

cheers

 

PS: we are in 2019 :D 10.2.19 :D

PS2: the Flares doing 2666cas8 tight at1.83, 1.86, 1.85, that s pretty good. do you have better than that? :D

Edited by bolc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bolc said:

hi,

for the adata psc rams, you used the same set of  timings as for the gskill flare i suppose.

which max voltage did you go up to ?

cheers

 

PS: we are in 2019 :D 10.2.19 :D

PS2: the Flares doing 2666cas8 tight at1.83, 1.86, 1.85, that s pretty good. do you have better than that? :D

hey, yes i used the same settings on every kit i tested. i tested from 1,86v to 1,94v and when i go even higher than 1,94v, they got unstable :D

yes, little fail. but i will not re do the pictures... some people sell items here even without any pictures or so...

sure, i have better ones :P

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 9:48 PM, Gigelz said:

hey, yes i used the same settings on every kit i tested. i tested from 1,86v to 1,94v and when i go even higher than 1,94v, they got unstable :D

yes, little fail. but i will not re do the pictures... some people sell items here even without any pictures or so...

sure, i have better ones :P

 

Just kidding for the date ;)
damn you have better. I got a few doing 2666 8128 28 with tWR =10 tWTR=3 (and similar other timings, but haven t tested your timings specifically, will do soon ;) and tertiary slightly less tight (11 11 10 and 5 4 4 instead of 10 10 10 , and 4 4 4 )) doing that at 1.83 1.84. then a few at 1.86, then 1.89 etc. ;
Are there some PSC doing 2666 8128 timing super tight below 1.8 V ...? 😍
 

Edited by bolc
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bolc said:

 

Just kidding for the date ;)
damn you have better. I got a few doing 2666 8128 28 with tWR =10 tWTR=3 (and similar other timings, but haven t tested your timings specifically, will do soon ;) and tertiary slightly less tight (11 11 10 and 5 4 4 instead of 10 10 10 , and 4 4 4 )) doing that at 1.83 1.84. then a few at 1.86, then 1.89 etc. ;
Are there some PSC doing 2666 8128 timing super tight below 1.8 V ...? 😍
 

What is the point to test under 1.8v when you can put a limit like 1.95v and test max benchable settings for each stick. If you know that you can use them at 2800 8-12-8 at 1.95v for sure you will not care they are doing 2666 even with 1.5v.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, suzuki said:

What is the point to test under 1.8v when you can put a limit like 1.95v and test max benchable settings for each stick. If you know that you can use them at 2800 8-12-8 at 1.95v for sure you will not care they are doing 2666 even with 1.5v.

if you need to use them at max 2666 cause your imc will not go above, i guess, it is better/safer for them to run at 1.8 than at 1.95 ... ?

i personally get spi32m-compliant voltages for 2400 8-11-8, 2600 8128 and 2666 8128 when they can...

 

UP for the sale anyways ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, suzuki said:

What is the point to test under 1.8v when you can put a limit like 1.95v and test max benchable settings for each stick. If you know that you can use them at 2800 8-12-8 at 1.95v for sure you will not care they are doing 2666 even with 1.5v.

Sticks don't always scale to 1.95v on ambient, basically all PSC I've binned has preferred 1.85v on ambient to 1.95v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One person is testing like this, another person is testing like that... some sticks scale to xxx, other sticks scale to xxx...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just an example,for my testing i chosed 1.91v ,don’t ask why :).

Ussually you  choose the best cpu you have on imc,results might differ on same voltage between different cpu’s on Dram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×