HWBOT Community Forums

GWayneT - Core i5 2400 @ 3090MHz - 548 marks XTU

Guest GWayneT

Guest GWayneT

Changed the wrong entry of the core overheat when entered while fatigued during the awake of normal sleep time for myself, I made a rough guess, then verified the entry of 53 centagrees to 67 centagrees, and resubmitted the results. When I also mind had it backwards; it should of been 58, 90, 22, 90, and 90. Thanks, GWayneT.

Edited by GWayneT
Corrected for appropriateness. Thanks, GWayneT.

Guest GWayneT

No! Actually, but it does, and I probably could, but what a concept, I don't but I think that you do know that! Don't you? Yours does as well don't let it fool you if you did not know that. They all do, from the 1st., to the last, and probably will more in the future then they do now. Thanks, GWayneT.

Edited by GWayneT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GWayneT
In addition, the processor is a 3.7Ghz, but I think it is autoconfigured on the clock. I heard once that the clock sometimes my need to be adjusted, as far as I can tell it did, but down instead of up, or what it is. The reason for that is manufacture indifference, flaws, damage, age, or even motherboard is at limited configuration for what it thinks the processor should be at. Thanks, GWayneT.

Guest GWayneT
Unable to edit this submission if you need anything further for my to answer see re-submitted submission of this test results in the XTU 548 score. Thanks, GWayneT.