HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB:EU] EVGA Z390 DARK

Achill3uS

Try to resist...but cant, i need to get one. However the only place im able to find now is amazon with availability of 1 to 3 month of delivery...wtf

So if anyone knows a shop what is going to list it feel free to post a link here i think many others are interested as well. 

If someone who got one already and does not like the color feel free to drop me a pm haha.

Cheers, Bala

Edited by Achill3uS
  • Confused 1

Some people in the evga motherboard community managed to get some by bothering the mods till they listed some on ebay. I suggest trying that.    Everything i have heard doesnt look good for shops outside the Us.  2-3 months sounds like a good window lol

Edited by Random

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, Achill3uS said:

Try to resist...but cant, i need to get one. However the only place im able to find now is amazon with availability of 1 to 3 month of delivery...wtf

So if anyone knows a shop what is going to list it feel free to post a link here i think many others are interested as well. 

If someone who got one already and does not like the color feel free to drop me a pm haha.

Cheers, Bala

Unfortunately my brother, Mine is pink with blue velvet dots. It also has a hooker painted on the back side saying " I want 1500 USD ".

• Haha 2

Don't see any in stock on this side of the pond, either or I'd offer to grab one and ship it across to you.

FT- What an awesome pro board dude! Definitely worth the extra $ for the colors and painted hooker! Nice!

Edited by funsoul
  • Like 1

I have one on hand I bought right as it was launched. I can also buy them from EVGA Direct at $500 with free shipping/no tax to my door. 

If you wanted one, I can always help out. I'd have to check and see what shipping would be cost effective to the EU/UK from the USA. USPS would be the cheapest. But the box doesn't fit into any of the Priority International boxes. 

1 hour ago, richiec77 said:

I have one on hand I bought right as it was launched. I can also buy them from EVGA Direct at $500 with free shipping/no tax to my door. 

If you wanted one, I can always help out. I'd have to check and see what shipping would be cost effective to the EU/UK from the USA. USPS would be the cheapest. But the box doesn't fit into any of the Priority International boxes. 

Shipping will definately kill the deal with 100% :(

2 hours ago, Gigelz said:

Shipping will definately kill the deal with 100% :(

and dont forget about the tax, it does not matter you buy from company or private person, new or used everything imported outside EU above 45 usd value will be charged with the same tax rate (in my country 27%) above the shipping expenses. but i appreciate all the willing to help guys, kudos to you:)

Edited by Achill3uS

36 minutes ago, Achill3uS said:

and dont forget about the tax, it does not matter you buy from company or private person, new or used everything imported outside EU above 45 usd value will be charged with the same tax rate (in my country 27%) above the shipping expenses. but i appreciate all the willing to help guys, kudos to you:)

27% percent, damn man, Viktor is taking good care of your asses lol. 

• Haha 3

There are ways to bypass this, for example in Ro there is a guy who ships things from States at his own rates ,and you avoid any other taxes.

The package is insured aswell. :)),by him, but trustworthy person.

Look for your own local “dealers” :).

Guys, I am waiting for my X299 Dark, brought from US by a guy through his company, without any taxes. Should come next week.

I paid for the product in advance (shop price, nothing else), and will pay the shipping (20$ per kg) when package arrives at my door.

I'll let you know if it works and then i can buy them and ship to you in EU. ;)

Edited by Bruno
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, Alex@ro said:

27% percent, damn man, Viktor is taking good care of your asses lol. 

tell me about that SoB-_-

@Bruno huge thanks for the offer, if the guy is trustworthy,and insurance is not only 20 usd per kg it sounds a pretty damn good option :D

5 hours ago, Bruno said:

Guys, I bought a X299 Dark as a test for this guy's trustworthy.  If he is ok, I will order Z390 Dark when available (for me and for whomever wants ;) ).

@Achill3uS I haven't asked about insurance, but I will.

Brother, do not want to spoil all the above, but I have one question -

What happens if the board, for any reason, has to go thru RMA with EVGA ?

Obviously the end buyer can't RMA and the reverse procedure is next to impossible.

Pretty scary considering the value of the item, lol :)

George

• Like 1