HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB:EU] EVGA Z390 DARK

Achill3uS

2 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

Brother, do not want to spoil all the above, but I have one question -

What happens if the board, for any reason, has to go thru RMA with EVGA ?

Obviously the end buyer can't RMA and the reverse procedure is next to impossible.

Pretty scary considering the value of the item, lol :)

George

Very true, but i'll take my chances :)

19 hours ago, Fasttrack said:

Brother, do not want to spoil all the above, but I have one question -

What happens if the board, for any reason, has to go thru RMA with EVGA ?

Obviously the end buyer can't RMA and the reverse procedure is next to impossible.

Pretty scary considering the value of the item, lol :)

George

George,

EVGA has probably the best warranty on their products. Don't think that would be a problem. But yeah, you will find out when you need RMA the board ?

• 1 month later...

I got the X299 Dark in 3 weeks without any issues. The box was not damaged, so he seems to transport it ok. I guess the guy can be trustworthy.

Amazon.com have the Z390 Dark in stock.

How things work: you have to pay in advance the price as appears in the store ($499.99) exchanged to RON. As you have EURO, I did the calculations and it is around 430EURO. Plus the bank transfer fees. When package arrives to me, I have to pay the shipping which is 20Euro/kg (no matter the weight). X299 shipping was 60EURO, so i assume Z390 is the same.

Then, the shipping to you variates depending on your country: 30 -40EURO.

Roughly you get it for 530EURO + bank transfer fees from you to me. Time: around 3-4 weeks.

If anyone wants to order I am willing to help. Let me know.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Z390-Intel-Motherboard-131-CS-E399-KR/dp/B07MVZJL9M/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

On the other hand, ordering directly from Amazon.com to UK (I don't have address in another country to calculate) is 565EURO. And you got it in 2-3 weeks.

Screenshot (27).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not to spoil the party friends, but has anyone done a direct comparison of this board with Apex XI ?

I mean with the same cpu, mems and cooling of course :)

I am just trying to see if it is justified to pay 150 Euros more than the Apex XI, and what you get for it.

Maybe its nothing better - disregard the xp support, but for me its just the curiosity. Still hezitating bcoz of this price i can keep 2 other boards covering all my needs on this platform. But its still not a dark.:D

Thanks for the feedback Bruno, great news and gentleman approach.?

Edited by Achill3uS

I am also curious about the comparison between the 2 boards. By now, I only saw the videos from Buildzoid with the VRMs and they are both great. The XP support is also nice.

so, just like Achill3uS, i will buy it out of curiosity. It can't be bad and honestly, I've spent more money on other stupid things, so at least this is a good investment. :)

@Achill3uS Anytime bro! If we don't help each other, who would?

Edited by Bruno
  • Like 2

you have no idea about EVGA warranty george, . EVGA has superb warranty with anything they make,  ive had 3 psus returned over the years, and replaced (with new) and costs for postage paid every time

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Confused 1