HWBOT Community Forums

CeBit 2011 ...

Massman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for two days (Thursday + Friday IIRC) doing the usual press stuff (--> tough schedule) again. If someone recognizes me, feel free to approach, but have in mind people tend to say I'm rather reticent (especially in busy atmosphere), so that's not a sign of disrespect. ;)

Anyway like always there will be much interesting new stuff at Cebit, so I recommend to establish your own individual schedule so you don't miss the important things you want to see.

@massman: Actually I missed a few chances to place my fist in your face - in fact even M.Beier remained untouched every time. :eek::P

Edited by Hyperhorn

I just came back from Hannover :P And If I had money, I would return for Cebit (my mate lives just a short walk from Messe ;) ). Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to get a job here it seems... otherwise I could've asked for a week off, after having earned enough for a trip :P damn Swedish kids:p

Edited by knopflerbruce

... who's going?

I'll be there as well. Everyone who wants to launch his/her fist into my face, please register in this thread.

I'll be there the entire time - that will be quite painfull for you. But I don't need my fist - we will have LN2 there which we can use to torture you :D

As usual you find me somewhere inside the ln2 dust at the ASUS booth :)

So I see thursday night to be the day we'll going out together, having a good dinner, eating, drinkin' talkin'? What ya say?

It's sometimes a bit hard to fix dates during cebit - there can be a booth party or other things but maybe we have a nice evening together as it used to be 2-3 years ago. I know hannover a bit as I used to live there for more than 3 years. I can reserve something at a good turkish or greek restaurant. just let me know when interested :)

I'll figure something out during the week-end and check with my AF-crew if they also support that idea. I think it would be great to have one evening we are a bit away from the fair ground and just having fun - I need somebody to take a video of you and me talkin 01 after 5 weizen :D that would become even more "popular" than your last 01-chat I am sure (because you wouldn't look so drunk next to me :D hahaha).

The only problem I see: there is a booth party of a big company we don't know yet about and the plan changes but thursday usually isn't a special day so let's hope we are choosing the right date ;) I'll try to arrange something for 20-30 people in the turkish restaurant. Excellent meat, beer and everything you can think of - used to be there every week while I was workin in hannover ;)

I would suggest everybody to estimate ~20€ for drinks and food - if there is something missing, let's see what we can do with the guys of the restaurant. the food is rather cheap, so more room for drinks :D

Edited by SoF

Ok I'll check some things during week-end and reply back here.

@knopflerbruce when the guys at the turkish restaurant serve the meat - at that point you'll be happy you are not at bk ;)

we have been there with abit and gskill 3 years ago iirc and people still remember that evening (not just because I was so drunk :P ) - I really would appreciate we can make it happening again :)

We'll be there between February 27 and March 6. So any suggestions for a get-together around some beers and some good quality meat is more then welcomed, we definately look forward to have some beers with everybody.

SoF - you ain't talkin' about that Kebab place near the "happy" streets, ain't ya? =))

We'll be there between February 27 and March 6. So any suggestions for a get-together around some beers and some good quality meat is more then welcomed, we definately look forward to have some beers with everybody.

SoF - you ain't talkin' about that Kebab place near the "happy" streets, ain't ya? =))

Kebab followed by beer, that sounds like a plan...!

Possibly :D

Kebab followed by beer, that sounds like a plan...!

:cool:

Gonna arrive on Monday, preparing things and systems currently...guys I tell you it will be fun at ASUS booth :D