CeBit 2011 ...

Massman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

When Beier was snoring I was like: "quit trying to snoredie!!"

//edit: actually ... that night I had the dream that Xyala (lying in the third bed) was so tired of Beier's snoring, he took out his gun and shot M.Beier. Not joking! :eek:

Yeah, being the responsible driver and all ... :P

Just pre-cautions to not beeing taped about 01 and Sandy :D :D :D

Next time I need to organize a driver for you guys - not beeing able to get massman drunk was the only bad thing during the evening in the steak house :D

Haha.

//edit: actually ... that night I had the dream that Xyala (lying in the third bed) was so tired of Beier's snoring, he took out his gun and shot M.Beier. Not joking! :eek:

I wonder how many overclockers do have that dream over and over again :D :D :D

Actually as I never slept with marc in one room I would surely miss him but sounds like some of you did have a hard time with him :D

btw looks like we found out why all the hardware died - it was a faulty corsair psu killing boards and cards in a row...so it was not only my bad karma :P

During the last days I kicked myself in the ass for not testing the 990X at least for a short spin - but at some point I didn't wanted to touch any hardware no matter how good it was just because I had that bad feeling inside...

and I can't get rid of my Q3QP to buy a 990X :( nobody wants 6 GHZ GT these days :P

Haha.

Damn that sounds pervert!

Btw; hurted like fluck when I woke up, next time just wake me, haha

Ok guys, the Steakhouse party was GREAT! Now, I think all our pics are on FB, on LAB501 profile, or on Micutu's profile. Where are the pics from the other cameras? Also, The pics from the kebab place, I've only seen two of them, I am sure there are more. Give us moar :D

ah so Marc was really impressed by that :P Or did he get a threat by one of the greeks to remain silent while they were eating :P

They did not want to attend the event, I think I was talking with NeoForce at the given moment.

Honestly; I tried keeping up with Monstru and Micutzu on the beer, made me feel like a b1tch, those guys, those guys!

But by the end of the week, micutzu swapped beer with MILK!

196257_10150117150264362_635419361_6251387_346279_n.jpg

Honestly; I tried keeping up with Monstru and Micutzu on the beer, made me feel like a b1tch, those guys, those guys!

Everybody did Marc, but you were the only one who actually thought you coudl do it :)

But by the end of the week, micutzu swapped beer with MILK!

Yup. But I didn't, that's why they call me t3h monster :)

Everybody did Marc, but you were the only one who actually thought you coudl do it :)

HAHAHA monstru my friend it was great to have some weizen with you - even I knew I would suck at your favourite bench: SuperWeizen 1m(ass) - think your rekord is sub 10s (which will be all time record) but we have no video of that :P

Never thought you can sit on a table with guys for the first time where you think "daaaang it's like we've done that many times before" - I'm gonna tell my kids (if I ever have any) of that evening :D

Let's repeat (and tape) that as soon as possible. You are on my invite list for 4th AOCM together with all guys that have been on the "steak-house-table" :D Was funny with marc after his 3rd "romanian-beer-warm-up-round"...couldn't think of anything that makes me having more fun :D

(specially as I was doing a "slow-run" and remember every single minute of that evening :P:D )

Where do guys with no facebook can go to check your pics? lab501 page? I am still refusing fb somehow so I haven't seen any more pictures than the one posted (and as soon as I have some time I'll give some explanation in my way of humor about that picture ;):D )

Edited by SoF

No way, nobody follows zombie when it comes to drinking! But I enjoy drinking with you guys as always =)

SoF;

Facebook is the place to find alot of funny pics - and it has become quite difficult to link the pictures, I even had to instruct Massman how to do so.

Well, it is obvious that we really enjoyed that evening, and I know that I am not speaking only for myself here. This was a great oportunity to finally spend some more time with you guys, and I think everything about that night was extraordinary, starting with the great atmosphere and continuing with some very, very good steaks. We should definately visit that place next CeBIT or smth like that. Once again, my pleasure to finnaly get to drink with the crazy german crew :D

The pics are available for download here:

http://dl.transfer.ro/Steak-transfer_RO-10mar-9e7cac.zip

They will stay there for 10 days. Sorry I do not have many pics, I was more busy with beer :D

I remember you taking the pics - it was at the beginning of that evening...we have been looking even more funny some hours later I think :D

Thanks for the pic upload, I'm gonna ask the AF-guys if they have some more pictures :)

HAHA that picture is priceless - m.beier pwned by Micutzu :D

marcnub.jpg