HWBOT Community Forums

suzuki - Core i7 4790K @ 4700MHz - 6min 21sec 766ms SuperPi - 32M

bolc

4 minutes ago, TaPaKaH said:

1333 8-11-7 is actually not that difficult with majority of 2133 8-9-8 RipjawsX kits

I only have some OEM BBSE. :P

3 minutes ago, suzuki said:

Nox - god damn that ram of yours,renders every kit i have useless. My bbse goes 2700+ but still useless compared with your G-die or whatever ic you are using. :D

On air, yes. Haha. :D

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ground1556 said:

There are significantly worse OEM kits then the one you have ;)

I binned recently some low bin gskill and found a tight 2600 8-11-7 kit which i sold locally for cheapo.

Bad things with bbse is that they are rare af, difficult to get them not to mention binning them.

I am still looking for a few ripjawz 2133 c8 :D.

Thanks bullant,but i think i will switch to samsung,tryed few runs with 2710 bbse but not exact in round with this cpu, i think i will try samsung further on 2 dimmers.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, suzuki said:

I binned recently some low bin gskill and found a tight 2600 8-11-7 kit which i sold locally for cheapo.

I'm a bit lacking in the high MHz platforms, but the kit Nox got from me did 2000 5-9-6 on an i5 750, surprisingly close to my RipjawsX kit which did 5-8-5 (with loose subs but still).