HWBOT Community Forums

PKBO - GeForce 8800 Ultra @ 729/1242MHz - 410906 marks Aquamark

GeorgeStorm

14 minutes ago, zeropluszero said:

Keep doing what you're doing PKBO. 
None of us in Australia can stand Shane, which is why he had to jump ship to Warp9, who I also assume cant stand him. 

Pull any good monitors lately. That's a superior tweak for sure you lot :P

Butt the fuKK out of what does not involve you. I'll find ya ten ply flick those big floppy silly ears xD

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ten Ply

So for those onlookers who assume angry. I am not. Pointing out chiller still in use hundreds of submission would not be a stretch.

Until there is a rule change where we are one league ... PKBO is NOT Enthusiast deserved 

Don't concern yourself NATA 58. :) Your same rig pic makes you a target. 5.2Ghz on your processor can be done with watercooling.

I believe your scores are deserved. Actually I have a peek in now & again, seeing what new scores you do. :ph34r: Haha lightly stalking

3 minutes ago, ZFeSS said:

I have to use insulation with watercooling every summer. When humidity is over 90% and temperatures are over 30 degrees there is a lot of condensate.

guess what, i live here in Indonesia which is everyday 30C+ with 80-100% humidity, never seens anyone have trouble with condensation here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, speed.fastest said:

There is no need insulation if its ambient, if insulation is needed it must be below ambient, and btw you can even still bench under ln2 without insulation some times :)
Why not sub your SS result? No offense but this result is uncoolable on ambient, 58 Celcius load under 1.6v+?

Insulation.png

Great detective work there Sherlock Holmes :) Looking like a giant rats nest in there. Peel myself off the floor rolling around laughing my ass off. xD ROFL xD

9srocu706b3s5zy7g.jpg

The tool of champions aye  PKBO xD What do you recommend? I'd like my processor to last a bit longer.

Take your bad self off to purgatory ya Apprentice

Don't look anywhere else but here " right here " I reported about a dozen of your submissions ya chiller. Usually I CBF ever.

Totally worth it. NOT Enthusiast, get out!

Its not my fault where you live, i live in middle of europe in same weather conditions like few billions of peoples arround the world, if you are uspet with it, deal with it.

Peoples from Jamaica will be good at athletic sports, but bad at ICE Hockey and oposite, deal with it, if you are upset with it, then go into apprentice or dont complain about it, than you can fight my results if you want.

Its not my fault, that you didnt invest your time into binning chips, i bought more than 30 peaces of 7700k.

Its not my fault, that you didnt care about hwb revision and rising inportance of GPUS, i was collecting them more than 2 years and also get fucked up with bad sellers whitch sell somethink whitch was not working.

Its not my fault, that you couldnt accept somethink, whitch is proved for 2 years with hours of video and with hundreds of tests.

Ill be glad, if there will be merge like Karta mentioned in his thread, i dont have a problem to deal with it, but until this gona happen, please, dont write flames about me.

Guilt ridden you are. :D Years of thinking you fool all the overclockers with your ill gained cold subs.

Everyone here would know by now you run an expensive chiller under your bench. Not enthusiast you claim to be.

Proof lol. Later on as tidy up act. Take that insulation off the board did you dopey in the video xD

_______

PKBO I cannot believe a word you say. Lower than a snakes belly & no cred with me.

Want to save some face? Take that big fancy chiller, toss it in the bin. Then apologise to all the Enthusiasts in here you have wronged being a cheater.