HWBOT Community Forums

i suggest mods open their F**king eyes and actual look at pictures provided

one of my older submisions for a gpu pie run was reported for "memory tab missing" when verry clearly in the center i have my main system memory speed tab shown. 

https://hwbot.org/submission/2913419_griffin505_gpupi___32b_geforce_gtx_980_33min_38sec_294ms run 

if oyu cant see that post , then i will provide the picture i have for my memory speeds ect. 

image_id_1443602.jpg

• Confused 1

• Administrators

I might propose you read the rules and look at the example screenshot, by no way do you provide the memory tab that is obligatory but the SPD tab which is normally not needed apart from a few competitions. I would also prefer if you don´t get mad and rude just because someone blocked a score but simply ask why it was blocked and if this is justified. If a mod makes a mistake it will be corrected, but the block on your result is justified :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

man its the SPD tab shown, not the memory tab which is required, SPD tab is to show what the memory can do at certain speeds, memory tab shows what the memory is actually at, pot calling the kettle black here at times but ,  make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth into gear yes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Griffin505 said:

one of my older submisions for a gpu pie run was reported for "memory tab missing" when verry clearly in the center i have my main system memory speed tab shown. 

https://hwbot.org/submission/2913419_griffin505_gpupi___32b_geforce_gtx_980_33min_38sec_294ms run 

if oyu cant see that post , then i will provide the picture i have for my memory speeds ect. 

image_id_1443602.jpg

May I propose you open your f**king eyes and take a look at the rules you f**king muppet

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, unityofsaints said:

The funny thing is that GPUpi doesn't care about memory in 90+% of cases :D

No longer true now that avx2 is supported, most cpus haswell and newer it impacts. As for gpu tests it shouldn't matter but :shrug:

Edited by yosarianilives
  • Confused 2

Geez......

All I can suggest is learn the difference between the SPD and memory tabs.

Clearly labeled at the top of the program when opened..... Or R. U. F'ing blind AND illiterate?

Edited by Bones