HWBOT Community Forums

The official G.SKILL OC World Cup 2019 Online Qualifier thread.

Leeghoofd

• Administrators
1 hour ago, KaRtA said:

I cannot get the SPD info working on my XP install. Is this going to be an issue? I only comes up blank :(

Try all versions from 1,78 upwards and use the one that works only! for spd tab because of new cpuz regulations. I think this should be acceptable, hwbot did similar stuff in the past

1 hour ago, Leeghoofd said:

Biosses must be available to all, so either Retail or sharing the special versions here

Ah yes I got the BIOS must be shared here,  what I asked was whether there's a 'deadline' date for sharing the BIOS versions, e.g is there any rule like "BIOS must be shared/made available before xxx date" ?

Or simply made it available before 16 April?

• Crew

Nope there's no official date, however considering logical reasoning: I  would allow a release till the 10th of April so everybody who has a similar board can rebench with the latest and greatest bios.... bu tI'll crosscheck with th'e G.Skill crew

2 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Biosses must be available to all, so either Retail or sharing the special versions here

Daryl sadly SPD tab needs to be in the screenshot

Thanks Alby. I’ve managed to solve the issue. 

If anyone else else has the problem, I found it was I had the extremeoc ticked in the validation tab. Unticked it and SPD magically appeared. 

Now to add a screenshot program so I can actually save my subs. Total noob day today. 

this is a serious comp and don't want any doubt. so tried to take a video but memory stick details are not very clear. hence given couple of photos of stick along with xmp identification in bios and os. with the stick serial no.............430(last three digits) and 3466 visible. that should be more than sufficient to prove that everything about that sub is right.

other stick in that kit is ..............429 and it is a 2*4gb 3466 kit.

have an advice for acm_fan, choose your words carefully.

IMG_20190406_170829.jpg

IMG_20190406_171646.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

Results checked, final ranking as on the competition page: People who qualified for the live Qualifiers are (Micka removed from list)

1. Alex@Ro
2. Rsannino
3. Dancop
4. Safedisk
5. IvanCupa
6. Bullshooter
7. Niuulh
8. Radi
9. Lucky_n00b (pays beer for everyone)

Spares in case of some of the above can't make it (by their own means) to Computex Taiwan

10. Ale Belo
11. KaRtA
12. Seal2fast
13. Achill3us
14. shar00750

gskillfinal.jpg

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Like 2

Results checked, final ranking as on the competition page: People who qualified for the live Qualifiers are

1. Alex@Ro
2. Rsannino
3. Dancop
4. Safedisk
5. IvanCupa
6. Bullshooter
7. Niuulh
8. Radi
9. Micka

Spares in case of some of the above can't make it (by their own means) to Computex Taiwan

10. Lucky_n00b
11. Ale Belo
12. KaRtA
13. Seal5fast
14. Achill3us
15. shar00750

Great!

Will go to Computex for office coverage anyway, I'll stop by the stages to see you awesome folks :D

Edited by Leeghoofd

Results checked, final ranking as on the competition page: People who qualified for the live Qualifiers are

1. Alex@Ro
2. Rsannino
3. Dancop
4. Safedisk
5. IvanCupa
6. Bullshooter
7. Niuulh
8. Radi
9. Micka

10. Lucky_n00b
11. Ale Belo
12. KaRtA
13. Seal4fast
14. Achill3us
15. shar00750

gskillfinal.jpg

I can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Leeghoofd

I am very sorry,I have other schedules. So  can‘t  join the live qualifier.  I seriously confirmed.

Leeghoofd ,you can remove me and add 10th. 

I am still go to taipei computex this year,will be very happy to see you all. Wish everyone have good score .

Thanks hwbot and G.skill 

Sorry again.

• Thanks 3

• Crew
5 minutes ago, Micka said:

I am very sorry,I have other schedules. So  can‘t  join the live qualifier.  I seriously confirmed.

Leeghoofd ,you can remove me and add 10th. 

I am still go to taipei computex this year,will be very happy to see you all. Wish everyone have good score .

Thanks hwbot and G.skill 

Sorry again.

No problem, thx for giving the heads up, see you there!!!

Edited by Leeghoofd