HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] High bin dead Elpida Hyper and KO-8155 PCB / very cheap G-die

TheQuentincc

Hi, I'm looking to buy dead Elpida Hyper stick with pretty high bin, something that could run 2000 6-7-5 at 1.9v (or below) or bin like 2000c7, 2133c8, 2200c8 and 2250c8 whatever their capability, branding or capacity.

I'm also buying stick with KO-8155 or KO-8155B PCB for cheap without missing trace.

AREA : EU preferably

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by TheQuentincc
gdie
  • Like 1

I have an dead (no boot, instant memtest errors) Kingston 2000c8 stick without heatspreader and sticker + 15 loose ICs from a stick that didn't even get to memtest that haven't been cleaned (not ripped pads though). I need 3,70€ shipping + a decent offer for the dead parts. Might have the PCB from the stick I harvested somewhere too, but I think I lost the 16th IC. Said stick failed boot all the time. Both sticks were MGH-e from different kits. 

The dead stick was completely dead at some point (not even posting), but after spending a day in a dewar it at least posted, but threw tons of memtest errors. Didn't test it beyond that since I have a decent amount of working sticks (no more rejects left though)

EnyC2vR.jpg

Edited by ground1556
  • Like 1

Hi, thanks you both for your offer :)

On 5/6/2019 at 9:56 PM, TaPaKaH said:

I have a dead OCZ Blade 2000 7-8-7 stick with black PCB. Cheapest shipping to France is 4,35 Euros. Make me an offer :)

I was thinking about ... including shpping

On 5/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, ground1556 said:

I have an dead (no boot, instant memtest errors) Kingston 2000c8 stick without heatspreader and sticker + 15 loose ICs from a stick that didn't even get to memtest that haven't been cleaned (not ripped pads though). I need 3,70€ shipping + a decent offer for the dead parts. Might have the PCB from the stick I harvested somewhere too, but I think I lost the 16th IC. Said stick failed boot all the time. Both sticks were MGH-e from different kits. 

The dead stick was completely dead at some point (not even posting), but after spending a day in a dewar it at least posted, but threw tons of memtest errors. Didn't test it beyond that since I have a decent amount of working sticks (no more rejects left though)

EnyC2vR.jpg

If you find the missing pcb I can offer you ... including shpping, otherwise I can offer you ... including shipping.

Edited by TheQuentincc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, unityofsaints said:

Did you literally submerge it in LN2?

Jup. Stuck a wire through the corner hole and hung it in. Though I tried it again recently and it won’t post anymore in my rampage 2 (we tried it in an Msi board, so maybe that was the reason it posted at all), but if @TheQuentincc is still interested I’ll take the 11€ offer for the dead stick + 15 ICs + pcb if I can find it

On 5/16/2019 at 8:16 AM, ground1556 said:

Jup. Stuck a wire through the corner hole and hung it in. Though I tried it again recently and it won’t post anymore in my rampage 2 (we tried it in an Msi board, so maybe that was the reason it posted at all), but if @TheQuentincc is still interested I’ll take the 11€ offer for the dead stick + 15 ICs + pcb if I can find it

Okay it's fine for me, pm'ed :)

23 hours ago, King K0r3 said:

2*2GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 8-8-8-24 2.1 1.65

Tell me what do you pay for if you are interested. 

Where are you from? 

Bolc already say anything I wanted to ask :o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • TheQuentincc changed the title to [WTB] DDR3 Elpida Hyper MGH-E or MNH-E working or not, ic or stick (also looking for KO-8155/8117 PCB)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...