Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] DDR3 Elpida Hyper MGH-E or MNH-E working or not, ic or stick


Recommended Posts

Hi, I want to buy some elpida hyper stick or IC (EDJ1108BASE-MNH-E or EDJ1108BASE-MGH-E), I don't care about the capacity or the vendors of the stick, even if the stick is not working, I will take it (except if all IC are fried). It can be found in 1600 6-6-6, 1866 7-8-7, 2000 7-8-7, 2000 8-8-8, 2133 8-8-8, 2200 8-8-8 and 2250 8-8-8 kits rated for 1.65v. 

AREA : EU

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by TheQuentincc
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an dead (no boot, instant memtest errors) Kingston 2000c8 stick without heatspreader and sticker + 15 loose ICs from a stick that didn't even get to memtest that haven't been cleaned (not ripped pads though). I need 3,70€ shipping + a decent offer for the dead parts. Might have the PCB from the stick I harvested somewhere too, but I think I lost the 16th IC. Said stick failed boot all the time. Both sticks were MGH-e from different kits. 

The dead stick was completely dead at some point (not even posting), but after spending a day in a dewar it at least posted, but threw tons of memtest errors. Didn't test it beyond that since I have a decent amount of working sticks (no more rejects left though)

EnyC2vR.jpg

Edited by ground1556
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, thanks you both for your offer :)

On 5/6/2019 at 9:56 PM, TaPaKaH said:

I have a dead OCZ Blade 2000 7-8-7 stick with black PCB. Cheapest shipping to France is 4,35 Euros. Make me an offer :)

I was thinking about 10,35€ including shpping

22 hours ago, ground1556 said:

I have an dead (no boot, instant memtest errors) Kingston 2000c8 stick without heatspreader and sticker + 15 loose ICs from a stick that didn't even get to memtest that haven't been cleaned (not ripped pads though). I need 3,70€ shipping + a decent offer for the dead parts. Might have the PCB from the stick I harvested somewhere too, but I think I lost the 16th IC. Said stick failed boot all the time. Both sticks were MGH-e from different kits. 

The dead stick was completely dead at some point (not even posting), but after spending a day in a dewar it at least posted, but threw tons of memtest errors. Didn't test it beyond that since I have a decent amount of working sticks (no more rejects left though)

EnyC2vR.jpg

If you find the missing pcb I can offer you 13,70€ including shpping, otherwise I can offer you 11,70€ including shipping.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, unityofsaints said:

Did you literally submerge it in LN2?

Jup. Stuck a wire through the corner hole and hung it in. Though I tried it again recently and it won’t post anymore in my rampage 2 (we tried it in an Msi board, so maybe that was the reason it posted at all), but if @TheQuentincc is still interested I’ll take the 11€ offer for the dead stick + 15 ICs + pcb if I can find it

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, King K0r3 said:

2*2GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 8-8-8-24 2.1 1.65

Tell me what do you pay for if you are interested. 

Where are you from? 

He is from France

are they working or they are dead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 8:16 AM, ground1556 said:

Jup. Stuck a wire through the corner hole and hung it in. Though I tried it again recently and it won’t post anymore in my rampage 2 (we tried it in an Msi board, so maybe that was the reason it posted at all), but if @TheQuentincc is still interested I’ll take the 11€ offer for the dead stick + 15 ICs + pcb if I can find it

Okay it's fine for me, pm'ed :)

23 hours ago, King K0r3 said:

2*2GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 8-8-8-24 2.1 1.65

Tell me what do you pay for if you are interested. 

Where are you from? 

Bolc already say anything I wanted to ask :o

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...