HWBOT Community Forums

Unigine Heaven Benchmark - Basic help

OH MY GAWD I GIVE UP!!!! This isn't a freakin' benchmark it's a life sucking parasite that slowly drains a person's life force until they commit suicide. I don't know how the hell I can get MORE FPS in a run and score LESS - is this some sort of experiment in self-hatred?!!?!?

This benchmark should be illegal and banned in the civilized world. No one in my family even wants to be around me lately. Even the cat won't come in. This benchmark ruins lives. OVERCLOCKER'S LIVES MATTER!

• Haha 1

Yes they do. When you were growing up they told you that your name was zeropluszero. You were lied to. In fact, your mother named you zeroplusone before the bad people snatched you out of her arms. "Oh little baby zeroplusone" she'd say, "one day you will know you matter."

and that day has arrived! If you tell me what the secret to this fucking benchmark is I'd dare say you could even be called oneplusone and have a whole new lease on life! People will talk and ask each other, "isn't that zeropluszero?" "No" others will answer. "That's OnePlusOne formally known as zeropluszero."

Edited by marco.is.not.80

Actually, this benchmark has been such a pain I was going to ask you to do it for me. I need my shoes shined, too. Please don't forget the peeled grapes.

LOL. You are correct in assuming I don't want to be spoon fed but little helpful hints like the one you  provided aren't frowned upon I hope?

One thing I can say I've officially done is tried one round of every possible LOD setting (0 to 33) and none of them made any difference so I suspect if LOD is involved in this at all it must be a non-standard value that isn't offered in the drop down box. I do appreciate you affirming that I should continue to stay within nvidia profile inspector since I had recently washed my hands of it which sounds like the wrong direction... so yes, thank you.

Edited by marco.is.not.80

mate you gotta do what we all do, takes hours yes, days, , whatever, , its not an easy benchmark. im still trying, my trick is this , try something else. if that dont work then try something else, different ram, different gpu settings all make a difference, its what you find at that time that works nicely together is what ive found

Edited by ozzie

3 hours ago, ozzie said:

mate you gotta do what we all do, takes hours yes, days, , whatever, , its not an easy benchmark. im still trying, my trick is this , try something else. if that dont work then try something else, different ram, different gpu settings all make a difference, its what you find at that time that works nicely together is what ive found

Yep... Probably should have done it sooner.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:28 AM, marco.is.not.80 said:

Yes they do. When you were growing up they told you that your name was zeropluszero. You were lied to. In fact, your mother named you zeroplusone before the bad people snatched you out of her arms. "Oh little baby zeroplusone" she'd say, "one day you will know you matter."

Thought she called him Spanky ... being a naughty little shit

On 7/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, marco.is.not.80 said:

Yes, for sure - there is an obvious lack of detail as I increase it to the point where it looks like I'm running the benchmark on an old Mattel Intellivision.

Did you try different AA modes? You can't do LOD without AA and iirc heaven doesn't use the same AA mode as most benches do.

13 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

Did you try different AA modes? You can't do LOD without AA and iirc heaven doesn't use the same AA mode as most benches do.

When you say AA mode you mean like sparse grid supersampling x2/x4/x8 and/or AA_REPLAY_MODE_ALL? Then yes. If you mean something else then no. Let me know if I'm retarded.