HWBOT Community Forums
Leeghoofd

The official BenchMate support thread

Looks like a HWiNFO issue to me. Can you submit a bug report, I will forward it to the HWiNFO dev so he can fix it?

On 2/12/2020 at 12:20 AM, _mat_ said:

Looks like a HWiNFO issue to me. Can you submit a bug report, I will forward it to the HWiNFO dev so he can fix it?

I did, just second ago. 

Did fresh install of Win7 with all drivers. Still same problem. 

I would love to join some challenges, but i can't cause of error :(

PS. During bugreporting HWinfo crashed. 

bug.png

Edited by tomekmak

On 2/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, tomekmak said:

I did, just second ago. 

Did fresh install of Win7 with all drivers. Still same problem. 

I would love to join some challenges, but i can't cause of error :(

PS. During bugreporting HWinfo crashed. 

bug.png

By any chance there is a way to use other version of benchmate (where to download older BM) or fix this issue ?

23 hours ago, tomekmak said:

By any chance there is a way to use other version of benchmate (where to download older BM) or fix this issue ?

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard. Can you download HWiNFO and enable the debug mode there to acquire a HWiNFO.DBG file and upload it here? Your bug report sadly didn't upload this file.

Here's a how-to to get the debug file: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/read-this-before-submitting-a-report.241/

57 minutes ago, _mat_ said:

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard. Can you download HWiNFO and enable the debug mode there to acquire a HWiNFO.DBG file and upload it here? Your bug report sadly didn't upload this file.

Of course. 

I send PM to You with dbg.

Edited by tomekmak

53 minutes ago, _mat_ said:

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard.

Older version of benchmate doesn't work too. 

If you are having trouble with BenchMate crashes due to HWiNFO, you can try to enable or disable the "High Definition Audio" setting in BIOS. I've already worked on a fix with Martin from HWiNFO and it will ship with BenchMate 0.11.processed.thumb.jpeg.96b3d3d081f9e9195ccaf5e6060c283c.jpeg

12 hours ago, OverclockedTurtle said:

the box to enable HWinfo for GPUPI v3.2 / v3.3.3 is grayed out, I can't submit my record :(

You don't need it, BenchMate detects the hardware and sensor data during the run. And don't submit anything with GPUPI, do it with BenchMate => Save Result.