Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
Leeghoofd

The official BenchMate support thread

Recommended Posts

Looks like a HWiNFO issue to me. Can you submit a bug report, I will forward it to the HWiNFO dev so he can fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 12:20 AM, _mat_ said:

Looks like a HWiNFO issue to me. Can you submit a bug report, I will forward it to the HWiNFO dev so he can fix it?

I did, just second ago. 

Did fresh install of Win7 with all drivers. Still same problem. 

I would love to join some challenges, but i can't cause of error :(

 

PS. During bugreporting HWinfo crashed. 

 

bug.png

Edited by tomekmak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, tomekmak said:

I did, just second ago. 

Did fresh install of Win7 with all drivers. Still same problem. 

I would love to join some challenges, but i can't cause of error :(

 

PS. During bugreporting HWinfo crashed. 

 

bug.png

By any chance there is a way to use other version of benchmate (where to download older BM) or fix this issue ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tomekmak said:

By any chance there is a way to use other version of benchmate (where to download older BM) or fix this issue ?

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard. Can you download HWiNFO and enable the debug mode there to acquire a HWiNFO.DBG file and upload it here? Your bug report sadly didn't upload this file.

Here's a how-to to get the debug file: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/read-this-before-submitting-a-report.241/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, _mat_ said:

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard. Can you download HWiNFO and enable the debug mode there to acquire a HWiNFO.DBG file and upload it here? Your bug report sadly didn't upload this file.

Of course. 

I send PM to You with dbg.

 

Edited by tomekmak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, _mat_ said:

I doubt it will work with an old version, nothing has been changed in this regard.

Older version of benchmate doesn't work too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are having trouble with BenchMate crashes due to HWiNFO, you can try to enable or disable the "High Definition Audio" setting in BIOS. I've already worked on a fix with Martin from HWiNFO and it will ship with BenchMate 0.11.processed.thumb.jpeg.96b3d3d081f9e9195ccaf5e6060c283c.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OverclockedTurtle said:

the box to enable HWinfo for GPUPI v3.2 / v3.3.3 is grayed out, I can't submit my record :(

You don't need it, BenchMate detects the hardware and sensor data during the run. And don't submit anything with GPUPI, do it with BenchMate => Save Result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...