HWBOT Community Forums

The official BenchMate support thread

Leeghoofd

11 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

Can you explain what exactly 'sloppy wazaa' does different than regular wazaa?

yeah, any technical explanation beside "just open it and when its slower reopen" :D
what does it? how it affects the write/read/cache readings? does this only apply with ramdisk awe?
thanks for including the ring/cache in the result window, awesome work as always :D

Edited by noizemaker

It clears the System Cache. That's it.

I only tested with AWE as this is where the bottleneck was detected and could be reproduced.

All other answers need to come from those who use the new tweak. Play around, fill up those excel sheets with results of all combinations, analyze and share!

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

I think its your antivirus, no problems here with F-Secure

I know. Eset flagged it as malware. Also on Virustotal. But it still should be fixed.

I exclude the download link from Eset scanner and downloaded Benchmate.exe. Then load up the file on Virustotal to see what was detected. Detected as Trojan.Generic.Win32.1667275

Edited by Papusan

There is nothing I can do. Please submit it as False Positive using the ESET GUI (More information here: .https://forum.eset.com/topic/18734-how-do-i-report-a-false-positive-or-whitelist-my-software-with-eset/). It can't be done otherwise, which is puzzling at best.

Many free software authors like me struggle from these issues and I personally advise to uninstall AV for benchmarking. Or don't use it at all.

• Like 1

@Leeghoofd The result submission in BenchMate currently returns an error 403.

This is the response from hwbot.org:

<head><title>403 Forbidden</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx/1.22.0</center>
</body>
</html>

Edited by _mat_

@Leeghoofd It's not a timeout. It's "Resource Forbidden".

Please let the dev check the server log to figure out what's going on here. My guess is that some upload parameter causes the error. For example a big screenshot triggering an upload limit.

I also tested Super PI and CB R23. Seems to be unrelated to the benchmark that's submitted.

• Crew

well I run a 4K screen and can up each benchmate score flawlessly Mat, all hex keys and co are checked, verified and identical as before the migration. I asked for benchmate datafiles of the troublesome scores from the guy on Discord, I didn't get anything to confirm your ideas ( regarding file size or whatever)

18 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

well I run a 4K screen and can up each benchmate score flawlessly Mat, all hex keys and co are checked, verified and identical as before the migration. I asked for benchmate datafiles of the troublesome scores from the guy on Discord, I didn't get anything to confirm your ideas ( regarding file size or whatever)

A cople of days before I got the same 403 error on my desktop. Then run benchnmate on my laptop. Nothing wrong with subbing. Today I run Benchmate once again on my desktop. Got same error. Tried two times to add in my password (I'm sure I put it in correct first time). First time I tried post results I got error, but the next time it passed and I coud post results on the bot. 

Edited by Papusan

• Crew
2 hours ago, Papusan said:

A cople of days before I got the same 403 error on my desktop. Then run benchnmate on my laptop. Nothing wrong with subbing. Today I run Benchmate once again on my desktop. Got same error. Tried two times to add in my password (I'm sure I put it in correct first time). First time I tried post results I got error, but the next time it passed and I coud post results on the bot. 

indeed its configured correctly but sometimes the API seems to  block/refuse the submission. It's passed onto the programmers.

• Like 1

Submission thread exiting
Injecting the hook via the control service!
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 0)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 1)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 2)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 3)
Result GPU could not be matched to the GPUs in run measurement vector!
 => AMD Radeon Vega (2004.16/2000.00 MHz) with avg load: 98.37%
Monitor scale factor: 1.000000
Screenshot successfully captured
Screenshot successfully saved to file: C:\Program Files (x86)\BenchMate 10\results\GPUPI_3.3_1B_GPU_87.511.jpg (554550 Bytes)
Submission thread running: 0x00000000000002D0
New submission update status: Connecting to hwbot.org (5%)
New submission update status: Preparing GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s (10%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s (32%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 0% (32%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 15% (42%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 45% (62%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 67% (77%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 100% (100%)
HWBOT server returned with HTTP status code: 403
Could not submit the result data online: HTTP error 403
Submission update error: Could not upload result file to hwbot.org: GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s

• Crew
On 11/11/2022 at 8:33 AM, Peaches182 said:

Submission thread exiting
Injecting the hook via the control service!
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 0)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 1)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 2)
Result GPU couldn't be found in run measurement vector: AMD Radeon Graphics (Method: 3)
Result GPU could not be matched to the GPUs in run measurement vector!
 => AMD Radeon Vega (2004.16/2000.00 MHz) with avg load: 98.37%
Monitor scale factor: 1.000000
Screenshot successfully captured
Screenshot successfully saved to file: C:\Program Files (x86)\BenchMate 10\results\GPUPI_3.3_1B_GPU_87.511.jpg (554550 Bytes)
Submission thread running: 0x00000000000002D0
New submission update status: Connecting to hwbot.org (5%)
New submission update status: Preparing GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s (10%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s (32%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 0% (32%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 15% (42%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 45% (62%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 67% (77%)
New submission update status: Uploading GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s: 100% (100%)
HWBOT server returned with HTTP status code: 403
Could not submit the result data online: HTTP error 403
Submission update error: Could not upload result file to hwbot.org: GPUPI 3.3: 1B GPU | 87.511 s

Could it be hwinfo doesn't pick up the correct GPU ? can you try another GPU ?

BM2.jpg

On 11/10/2022 at 5:51 AM, Antinomy said:

Any chances to see a stand-alone and preferrably WinXP-compatible RAMDisk implementation? Would really like to compare your techniques to classic ones.

No chance from my side. It needs the whole BenchMate kit, so everything has to be ported to XP, which is not possible. Lots of OS  functionality needed, that's not available on XP. That's why I decided to not support it from early on. It's hard enough to support Windows 7. At some point in the future I will also kill Win 7 to improve the experience on Win 10+. It takes a lot of time and is zero fun to release on 7. I rather like put my effort into the future of things. For example WinUI and MSIX install packages.

As for standalone, the big picture is to provide what's necessary within a single application instead of 10 different tools.

• Like 1