HWBOT Community Forums

The official BenchMate support thread

Leeghoofd

5 hours ago, superpatodonaldo said:

CINEBENCH_R20_CPU_566990.thumb.jpg.540d7ba5633af36b7eec34d4fa998ed6.jpg

bug ?

Well, what happened? Did you cheat or did CINEBENCH return this score?

I can see btw that this is not a legit run, because the timers have not been called as often as it should been. timeGetTime() should be invoked about 6 million times.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:49 PM, _mat_ said:

Well, what happened? Did you cheat or did CINEBENCH return this score?

I can see btw that this is not a legit run, because the timers have not been called as often as it should been. timeGetTime() should be invoked about 6 million times.

Sorry but I am able to reply just now

No cheat, just cine return this blank screen and absurde score. 

On 11/3/2019 at 2:59 AM, 1BadMoJoe said:

Irresponsible members - like yourself ( and unfortunately there are A LOT ) on the fast track.

We have come to a point where ignorance, of the problems here within hwbot.org with the irresponsibility to do anything about them and extremely little thinking to do even the simple minded maintenance tasks.

is the real shame here.

How many broken links are there, for the score able benchmark software, in the download section?

Please Delete. I allowed myself to get trolled.

Edited by marco.is.not.80
  • Haha 1

Is anything special needed to get benchmate to work on windows server 2019? I'm still trying to figure out why it kept hanging on hwinfo initialization on launch. Getting ready to potentially go back to the lab next weekend and would be nice to be able run benchmate benches if rome is still around to mess with. I've heard that some things don't work in server OS driver wise because of the protected kernel shell so maybe it's that.

1 hour ago, _mat_ said:

Try to use the latest version of HWiNFO on its own. Does that work?

I was able to launch hwinfo just fine when I was in the lab but benchmate continually hung on hwinfo initialization even when I dropped the DLLs from the working hwinfo into the benchmate folder.

I also had the issue of hwinfo initialization when running gpupi 3.2 although 3.3 didn't have any issue. I got 3.2 to run by disabling hwinfo but then it would crash on saving the datafile every time. If hwinfo was set to anything but disabled it would crash at the start of the run when it initialized hwinfo.

Edited by yosarianilives

Guest Wasmachineman_NL
On 11/14/2019 at 8:56 AM, superpatodonaldo said:

CINEBENCH_R20_CPU_566990.thumb.jpg.540d7ba5633af36b7eec34d4fa998ed6.jpg

bug ?

Just one more reason that benchmate is complete bunk and you should run Windows 7 on Ryzen/Coffee Lake like a REAL MAN.

Only people who can't into "Installing Windows for power users" run Winshit 10 to bench.

Edited by Wasmachineman_NL

8 minutes ago, Wasmachineman_NL said:

Just one more reason that benchmate is complete bunk and you should run Windows 7 on Ryzen/Coffee Lake like a REAL MAN.

Only people who can't into "Installing Windows for power users" run Winshit 10 to bench.

This cinebench bug can happen on any OS. I have seen it on win7, server2012 (win8.1), and win10.

Even though benchmate returned a valid score, anyone can clearly see its bugged. The render is missing and the score is WAY out of line.

56 minutes ago, Wasmachineman_NL said:

Why do people want to bash on benchmate? Where's your solution to cheating through os bug? Are you such an Uber coder that you can do it better? Please do

24 minutes ago, Wasmachineman_NL said:

This isn't related to BenchMate. I didn't think I actually had to say that out loud. There is actually nothing I can do, the benchmark itself has to ensure that the work is done. I can only provide a safe surrounding like anti-tampering of files, processes and threads as well as unskewed timers.

Btw: Real men never bench unprotected. You can easily catch something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

for some reason i was unable to sign the cert to bmrbt64.sys, getting error #577 (unable to sign certificate, fatal error).

been trying to fix/bypass this it myself for about 2 hours(probably some service i disabled or corrupted OS files)

anyways bypassed it by disabling secure boot from the bios... (clean install of windows would also have fixed it most likely)

anyways, happy to join the benchm8 era :)

The driver is not signed by Microsoft yet, because it's in beta stage. So on certain preinstalled Windows installations, the driver can't be started.

The BenchMate 0.10 prerelease version already has a signed driver, so that should work out of the box: https://www.overclockers.at/downloads/projects/BenchMate 0.10-big-v7.exe

Sorry for any inconveniences! Be sure to let me know if you encounter any other difficulties. Any Feedback appreciated as well. :)

This the right folder, but the prerelease version of BM 0.10 does not create .hwbot files yet for wPrime and 7-Zip.

Tomorrow the new version will officially launch and I have already added the "wPrime * with BenchMate" categories and the 7-Zip category as well as 3DMark03, 05 and 06 as beta benchmarks to HWBOT. This version will produce . hwbot files, which you can upload (or submit inside the client).

Edited by _mat_
  • Like 3