HWBOT Community Forums

Ryzen Points Disabled Submissions Still Affect The Ranks

So beyond the obvious the ryzen results are flowing in and disable points check box is not working for some people.

Beyond this fact, submissions that have points disabled are still affecting the rankings. Every result that is below the submission itself is getting points for one rank less. Pretty sure its not supposed to work this way or am I wrong? If it is the way its supposed to work you may as well just give the subs points because they are impacting the current rankings.

(yes im an intel shill blah blah just want to clear up the rules thx)

Edited by Splave
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

anyone tested the new AMD to see if RTC bug is still possible ?

I can hold on to this system for another 2 days, what should I check?

(btw BCLK clocking on this platform looks broken, 101Mhz and I sometimes can't enter OS hahah)

48 minutes ago, Lucky_n00b said:

I can hold on to this system for another 2 days, what should I chec

(btw BCLK clocking on this platform looks broken, 101Mhz and I sometimes can't enter OS hahall

1 hour ago, Lucky_n00b said:

Can confirm the disabled points didn't work, I try to edit 3 times with tickbox still the same, it showed 'no points' in the submission but when cheking rankings globally it's shown still given points.

I know that you tried thankyou.

Edited by Splave

Reviews and first benchmark results show base clocks from 99.8 to 102.4 (screen below, from the Computerbase review - doubt they changed much in BIOS). So I guess it highly depends on board and BIOS, as always.

6-1260.thumb.png.414a7b136fd34aa8e7fd1999ac29d39f.png

Would also make sense to up it to get a little bit more boost for the infinity fabric, am I right? Otherwise it seems to be always 33 MHz steps.

Well, we'll see.

@flanker, what would that proof? That the timer has not been skewed at some point but nobody knows exactly when and if that was during the benchmark run?

BenchMate 0.8 will come out tomorrow. We should find out what we need to make things right and add them. Tests will tell. :)

screenshot01.thumb.png.0b655ce128b92d8f228badd460c07f26.png

Edited by _mat_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1