HWBOT Community Forums

The official Matt

TwoEvilOne

That should work then because the result is fetched from the integrated IE browser window. The problem with the tryout version is that it directly opens the default browser with the already uploaded online result.

The new version fixes that by setting its hooks deeper into the benchmark. I sadly can't disclose it because everything that's done is actually a vulnerability of the existing benchmark. :D

And thanks for your Patreon donation! You are officially the first person on this earth that donated to BenchMate. I love it, thank you very much!

• Like 1

I changed my default browser to Firefox so maybe that's causing some sort of issue. Also, for Geekbench3 I was able to enter my private license key but for Geekbench4 is doesn't ask me nor can I find a place to change it. I think it gets entered during installation but in the case of BenchMate that process is not available obviously... Maybe you are pulling the license info from the registry (I have not actually checked to see if it is there but writing this quickly).

The error is:

"Invalid Data File. Unable to decrypt the data file."

Edited by marco.is.not.80
added error message

Ok, here is something crazy. If I use the submit to hwbot button within benchmate (I know it's not supposed to be working) I can submit the results no problem - shows up in my profile, etc. I can edit it and add all the missing vendor info but when I hit save the only option it preents to me to participate is the AMD DDR4 comp and not the Intel one... Getting there ?

LeegH: Would it be possible to add this submission to the Intel DDR4 comp for me - I'm worried I won't solve this before the end which is in a few hours:

https://hwbot.org/submission/4206070_marco.is.not.80_geekbench4___multi_core_with_benchmate_core_i9_9900k_42272_points?recalculate=true

added result

Actually, I just realized - it's the wrong score - I need single core results not multicore results for geekbench 4 so back to invalid data file. I'll keep trying. Ignore my dumb request - now I know why you guys said don't use the submit button  ?

EDIT: Oh my god I'm just making myself look more retarded as the day goes on. There is no problem with benchmate... the problem is the user who was submitting multicore results instead of the singlecore results. Sorry for all the noise ?

• Haha 1

Just now, _mat_ said:

That should work then because the result is fetched from the integrated IE browser window. The problem with the tryout version is that it directly opens the default browser with the already uploaded online result.

The new version fixes that by setting its hooks deeper into the benchmark. I sadly can't disclose it because everything that's done is actually a vulnerability of the existing benchmark. :D

And thanks for your Patreon donation! You are officially the first person on this earth that donated to BenchMate. I love it, thank you very much!

Where do you donate? A mans got to get paid for his labour :)