HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC4: DDR4 thread.

Lopata

3 hours ago, unityofsaints said:

Tess off is allowed for FS though? Unknown hardware may be unavoidable on this laptop.

You can't disable tess for the comp, if the hardware is unknown (cpu not recognized, gpu not recognized) then make sure that "windows management instrumentation" service is enabled. Also try an older driver, make sure it's a whql one. The service usually fixes cpu not recognized, gpu not recognized would be a driver issue.

• Crew

Competions rules can differ from the standard rules.

In this case a VALID link means the score is VALID (green) at FM/ULwebsite, thus no tampering with driver detail setting or such....

Reflect submissions? you mean moderate?  I'm on biss trip in Germany, not much time to do so atm

Edited by Leeghoofd

What's the deal with Stage 4.3 and Windows 10? I know Superposition can run on Win7, but when I look at all the scores in the comp so far and most of the scores across the bot, they've all been done with Win10. So - Win10 allowed here? And, I guess the same question for Stage 4.7. I know Win10 is allowed for Stage 4.5 because it's IGPU plus a valid link is needed anyway - but I'd like to get some clarity on the other two stages. Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Dead Things said:

What's the deal with Stage 4.3 and Windows 10? I know Superposition can run on Win7, but when I look at all the scores in the comp so far and most of the scores across the bot, they've all been done with Win10. So - Win10 allowed here? And, I guess the same question for Stage 4.7. I know Win10 is allowed for Stage 4.5 because it's IGPU plus a valid link is needed anyway - but I'd like to get some clarity on the other two stages. Thanks!

afaik, 3D does NOT have any OS limitations which both of the Stages in question falls under

1 hour ago, keeph8n said:

afaik, 3D does NOT have any OS limitations which both of the Stages in question falls under

That's only for Futuremark benches with a valid link, aqua and superposition generally require win 7 on non lake cpus with bclk adjustment which in practice is all non lake cpus with some exceptions such as apus. 

Yes, BenchMate 0.10 will NOT support Geekbench.

It will come with new benchmarks though like pifast. All integrations are in agreement with their respective developers. I will not throw days of work into the garbage anymore.

Edited by _mat_
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just got my CB-20 (i7-8700k) black listed because the bench picture was covered. I was using BM 0.8.1 and sub the score at the beginning of the comp. I have since burned a cpu pin and will not be able to rebench the board. I thought this was the whole reason for the use of BM as it takes out the guess work. It also make up for when you make small mistakes like forgetting to include XX tab.

FYI -> The current leading team also has the CB-20 picture covered. Does this make theirs illegal??

Thank You :)