Jump to content
HWBOT Community Forums
Lopata

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC4: DDR4 thread.

Recommended Posts

Holy crap, just did a quick click-through of some scores in that stage, and if not covering the picture is still a rule, it looks like most of those scores will have to be moderated, including *all* of the current first place team's. Yikes!

Edited by Dead Things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Problem ist, then you must have a 40 inch Display. And when you make the Score over Benchmate you cant switch something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using a 1080p display just set a custom resolution for that bench. Usually works out fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dead Things said:

Holy crap, just did a quick click-through of some scores in that stage, and if not covering the picture is still a rule, it looks like most of those scores will have to be moderated, including *all* of the current first place team's. Yikes!

Well, technically there is no rules page for the benchmark. :P So only the "General Rules - Section 2.1 General Verification Rules" should be applied (as well as the specific competition rules).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive said for years now a " proper rules page " should be implemented for the comp, or any other comp, before the comp starts so all knows what is allowed and isnt , but seems it falls on deaf ears, now all these subs have to be gone through and most probable some will be deleted, seems to me for both parties, mods and the benchers just a pure waste of time...sigh !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Noxinite said:

Well, technically there is no rules page for the benchmark. :P So only the "General Rules - Section 2.1 General Verification Rules" should be applied (as well as the specific competition rules).

Not true, the CB20 rules have been rolled into the CB15 page:

image.thumb.png.da2f3692b310cb929643108f7cb739b9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

Not true, the CB20 rules have been rolled into the CB15 page:

image.thumb.png.da2f3692b310cb929643108f7cb739b9.png

😮

But no link from the CPU benchmark page for rules on R20? So how would you be supposed to find it?

----------------------

Playing devil's advocate here, in case anyone didn't catch that.

Edited by Noxinite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already thought of part of the render being covered when I ran it Benchmate doesnt work when DSR factors are initiated it opens okay you click on Cinebench everything looks good you start Cinebench and Benchmate closes without DSR factors everything works properly.

I am sure some of the others have found the same thing too.

I have tried to have as much of the render as visable as I can just the Benchmate widow covers the bottom right part of the render thats all.

I say it should be left as is otherwise most of the subs are going to be deleted also if the render file was tampered with wouldnt Benchmate know.  

 

 

Edited by macsbeach98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...