HWBOT Community Forums

Mythical tech - Pentium E2180 @ 4580MHz - 17sec 656ms wPrime - 32m

Mythical tech

9 hours ago, Mythical tech said:

@noxinite thank you for your help in binning the chips. Once I get my plasti dip and kpx in the mail I am going to do a real session with the rex and by second best chip. I am almost sure it will do 5+ ghz because it can do 3.74 at 1.42 volts in prime 95

That chip should easily do 5GHz if it scales :)  That beeing said, i have seen allendales that are about the same as that chip only do 4,8 and on the other hand my 5,2+GHz E4500 probbably only would do <3,4GHz with you criteria...

Allso moar volts :P

@TAGG CPU temps were about +22 under wprime 32m I was using hy510 tim (the worst stuff I have ever used but it was free and the only stuff I had on hand) I just did a quick 2 min test and my number three chip did about 100mhz higher at the same temp and voltage but I am limited my temp and voltage. First time taking 775 sub zero so I think with practice I can get 10-20 more mhz at this temp and voltage.

Edited by Mythical tech

11 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

@TAGG CPU temps were about +22 under wprime 32m I was using hy510 tim (the worst stuff I have ever used but it was free and the only stuff I had on hand) I just did a quick 2 min test and my number three chip did about 100mhz higher at the same temp and voltage but I am limited my temp and voltage.

Ah, i see :D HY510 sucks, try GD900 if you want cheap paste for benching, i use it on evrything even on LN2 it's fine down to about -120°C.