E8600 Q822A435 or Q820A598

Gigelz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wasmachineman_NL
37 minutes ago, 5erveD said:

Only NL people can buy from Tweakers.

If you need a hand let me know

Just one more reason why Tweakers is dogshit. Use a VPN and tell Femme to go off himself :^)

Edited by Wasmachineman_NL

15 minutes ago, Wasmachineman_NL said:

Just one more reason why Tweakers is dogshit. Use a VPN and tell Femme to go off himself :^)

VPN only solves the account issue.
Most NL tweakers will probebly not ship abroad.

If you think Tweakers is shit. Don't go there then....
Not sure what you are trying to proof here.

1 hour ago, TaPaKaH said:

If you really want to have some good E8600 scores - let's buy some beer and have a session together with my chip.
I really want to see how high the fucker would go as I felt that I was limited by mainboard/FSB on my 7min13 32M run.

:D then you can also teach me how to handle x48 the right way. the board that i bought from you with the broken mem slot did 645fsb 5:8 one time on cascade and now it can´t do even 630...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TaPaKaH said:

Maybe you weren't drunk enough on the second attempt? :D Or the NB wasn't cold enough. Even small variations of temp seem to make a difference.

i think room temp on my second attempt was way colder. first time was in summer, easy 15 celsius difference in my room...

9 hours ago, TaPaKaH said:

PSU can also play a role. For me, the older boards tend to perform way better with my first-gen Silverstone OP1000 than with any of the newer shits

I am using the same corsair psu since 7 years or so. Never had any issues with it :(