HWBOT Community Forums
Leeghoofd

Country CUP - 10th Anniversary design thread:

1 hour ago, mickulty said:

I don't know if this is intentional or an oversight but previous competitions have had some stupid petty arguments over the validity of rig photos.  Bit pointless to have to deal with people complaining that one person has in good faith posted a photo from the same session but technically at a moment with a different CPU under the pot (and this happens to be revealed by a cpu-z window on the screen), but if someone was actually faking a photo for some bad faith reason it would be very easy to fake.

It's nice to take and post photos but probably not much use to try and enforce them.

I would agree, I think the best reason for a rig pic is more so everyone can see your cool setup and frosty pics. As a source of discouraging cheating not so much, we've seen already where rig pics encourage people to think there is score sharing when it's really just a group bench session.

No setup pic required, but always fun to see them right?

Now IF you do a team session plz add piccies so people know what is going on... Also if the moderators suspect sharing you better have the pictures or other proof at hand.

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Which exact vga's are capable of running , stage 14 ?

I wanna see , if i have time for a fund-raise ?

😀

6 minutes ago, TASOS said:

Which exact vga's are capable of running , stage 14 ?

I wanna see , if i have time for a fund-raise ?

😀

Anything that supports dx11 should be able to run the bench, titans have been explicitly confirmed and workstation cards haven't been shot down any of the times I asked so big bois like radeon pro duo fiji and vega should also be allowed if those are the cards you're looking to acquire ;) Other than that the cards 100% confirmed to be allowed that should also score well are 7990, titan z, 295x2, 690.

Hope that kind of answers your question