HWBOT Community Forums

Country CUP - 10th Anniversary design thread:

Leeghoofd

8 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Like stated before the Bot cannot detect which score to use if one user subs multiple subs outscoring the other ones of his teammates on sort like platforms. 

Dividing by mobo sockets has been broken for ages. So this stage requires some special attention by the mods, why did you think I added 1151 is the same as 1151v2? 

Anyway all subs in this stage look good so far, so no problem. 

Ah, didn't realize that the ranking was broken for correct detection, thought it was a misconfiguration. Sorry if I came across a bit brash before.

I just wanted to pop in and make note of the fact that Germany doesn't have any rig pics for Stage 10. Meanwhile, they have rig pics for literally every other stage. Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything here, just wanted to suggest that Germany might want to upload a rig pic or two for Stage 10 to avoid any potential questions later. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Dead Things said:

I just wanted to pop in and make note of the fact that Germany doesn't have any rig pics for Stage 10. Meanwhile, they have rig pics for literally every other stage. Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything here, just wanted to suggest that Germany might want to upload a rig pic or two for Stage 10 to avoid any potential questions later. Cheers!

Not required by rules, it's about as "shady" as me having access to an epyc system and being wrongly accused of not running the bench myself.

4 minutes ago, Dead Things said:

I understand it's not required by the rules. But the presence of German rig pics in every other stage makes it look suspicious. And I'm sure Germany would love to avoid any suspicion.

Yeah, I'm just more salty about getting accused of cheating because I subbed a score on a 7742 for whycruncher, luckily I was able to get access to the lab again and provide the needed proof :P 

6 minutes ago, Dead Things said:

I saw. And it was... epyc. Badum tsh.

It's not even as good as it could be. I had roughly 5 hours with that system, with more time I could've gotten a lot more done. It has semi decent mem tuning options and I was using 32gb ecc dimms in full population. Could've switched to 1dpc bdie with more time. With that many threads on avx it seems like it's basically a mem bench. I saw the 3175x score being made and from 3.6 to 3.8 ghz had zero difference because it was so mem limited.

Edited by yosarianilives