HWBOT Community Forums

The official Country Cup 2019 - 10th Anniversary Edition thread.

jpmboy

On 12/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, yosarianilives said:

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A LOOPHOLE GOD DAMMIT! SO PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CUSS ME OUT FOR THIS SHIT

Steady up champ for a while OK. :) Pushing Alby's buttons is a sure fire way to deplete his life force quickly. That's him quit and leaving again

We members need him more than he needs us. Read loophole wizards. A no is a no it's said only once

Capital letters writing that way is kind of like swearing/ talking loud to get your point across.

Moderators like computers too. Lets not spoil the fun enjoyment for them. :D

Carry on you mad buggers.

• Crew

Good evening,
two days ago I played around with the igpu of an i5 4670k for the 2001SE stage and uploaded the result:
https://hwbot.org/submission/4296298_

However while it shows up as being in the country cup, it does not seem to influence my countries (germany) score for this stage and the result does not count for it.

I tried uploading it two times through different paths and Bilko also tried removing and readding it (thanks again) with not much success.

I would like to know why it is not showing up and if I can do anything in the future for this to not happen, if possible I would also like to know if this is to be expected when i will sub for other stages that i will try to submit for in the coming days.

Thank you in advance and have a nice december yall :)

@Leeghoofd please could you add AMD Radeon R7 (512 Shaders) + HD 7750 Dual Graphics?  Alternatively AMD Radeon R7 (512 Shaders) + R7 250 Dual Graphics could be changed to AMD Radeon R7 (512 Shaders) + R7 200 Dual Graphics to encompass the 7750 option as GPU-Z thinks they're the same, and it could be difficult for users to pick the right one because of how long the name is...

gpuz.gif.eff19a91de0f53db956722aa9893e202.gif

EDIT: Ignore my ramblings about name length, it actually shows up fine, dunno what I was thinking

Edited by mickulty

What's the deal with the number of scores for 3DMark06 LEGACY GPU? It says "TOP 5 AVERAGE". But no country has any more than 4 scores yet. And when I subbed my score for United States, which already had 4 scores, it kicked @jpmboy's score off the list. Leaving 4 scores still. So how does a country ever get 5 scores on the list? And...NO...his score was with a GTX 1070 Ti, my score is with an RX Vega 64. So that's not it. This makes no sense. Am I missing something?

Edited by MrGenius

44 minutes ago, MrGenius said:

What's the deal with the number of scores for 3DMark06 LEGACY GPU? It says "TOP 5 AVERAGE". But no country has any more than 4 scores yet. And when I subbed my score for United States, which already had 4 scores, it kicked @jpmboy's score off the list. Leaving 4 scores still. So how does a country ever get 5 scores on the list? And...NO...his score was with a GTX 1070 Ti, my score is with an RX Vega 64. So that's not it. This makes no sense. Am I missing something?

PCI, AGP, IGP, Hybrid and PCIe. Germany is missing AGP, Italy PCI for example.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ground1556 said:

PCI, AGP, IGP, Hybrid and PCIe. Germany is missing AGP, Italy PCI for example.

Ahhhh...I see. So United States is still missing PCI. Hah...PCI...Hybrid...what a joke!

Soooooooo...pretty much NO country is going to be able to get a top 5 average score. Since PCI and Hybrid are ridiculous...9_9

4 minutes ago, MrGenius said:

Ahhhh...I see. So United States is still missing PCI. Hah...PCI...Hybrid...what a joke!

Soooooooo...pretty much NO country is going to be able to get a top 5 average score. Since PCI and Hybrid are ridiculous...9_9

Hybrid is very interesting, I'm glad of the excuse to take a proper crack at it to be honest.  PCI looks interesting too.

8 minutes ago, mickulty said:

Hybrid is very interesting, I'm glad of the excuse to take a proper crack at it to be honest.  PCI looks interesting too.

I'm not saying they aren't interesting. What's ridiculous is to have a competition stage including/requiring them...due to their rarity. Like I said...I doubt any country is going to be able to get a top 5 average score. Which makes stage 8 pointless. Or...even if they do...it makes stage 8 less a benchmarking comp...and more a rare hardware collecting comp. Which is...stupid. To say the least.

Edited by MrGenius
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MrGenius said:

I'm not saying they aren't interesting. What's ridiculous is to have a competition stage including/requiring them...due to their rarity. Like I said...I doubt any country is going to be able to get a top 5 average score. Which makes stage 8 pointless. Or...even if they do...it makes stage 8 less a benchmarking comp...and more a rare hardware collecting comp. Which is...stupid. To say the least.

What do you mean there was a few PCI cards made and not real early ones and you will be surprised how many show up with them.

They have been required before today and Germany, Canada and Ukraine have got subs with PCI already.

Edited by macsbeach98
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Crew
2 hours ago, macsbeach98 said:

What do you mean there was a few PCI cards made and not real early ones and you will be surprised how many show up with them.

They have been required before today and Germany, Canada and Ukraine have got subs with PCI already.

Ain't no room for logic and reason around here!

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

wow, wish it could. thanks for the heads up. seems pretty particular on what it allows you to sub, not sure why there is an exception here

hopefully the moderation team can remove our redundant sub. please and thank you. @Leeghoofd

https://hwbot.org/submission/4288016_hilderman_reference_frequency_z170a_xpower_gaming_titanium_edition_300_mhz

• Like 1